• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 💪Muscle Gelz® 30% Off Easter Sale👉www.musclegelz.com Coupon code: EASTER30🐰

arimidex

Aaza86

Registered
Reaction score
IML Gear Cream!
hey guys can ne1 tell me wer i can get sum arimidex tabs or liquid online?? i live in the uk n cant get hold of any!!! i want sum for my cycle in new year... cheers

Most of our sponsors carry it. Do a little legwork and check them out, CEM especially.

/V

Most of our sponsors carry it. Do a little legwork and check them out, CEM especially.

/V

just placed an order from CEM im quite impressed with the price to be honest thanks for the help man

i like how the sponsers on this site post shit on the forums pretending to be a customer, its so obvious. i dont trust any sponsers on this site. they all seem so sketchy.

i like how the sponsers on this site post shit on the forums pretending to be a customer, its so obvious. i dont trust any sponsers on this site. they all seem so sketchy.
Then go somewhere else

hey guys can ne1 tell me wer i can get sum arimidex tabs or liquid online?? i live in the uk n cant get hold of any!!! i want sum for my cycle in new year... cheers
Check out the board sponors here bud. The boaders have their own section.

does arimidex solve progestrone sides from 19nor steds???

Call'em out then. Who are the usernames that are the sponsors?

my order arrived 2day man nowt sketchy at all about them lol, dint think it wo guna turn up when ya posted this comment u put a doubt in my mind but it did

IML Gear Cream!
does arimidex solve progestrone sides from 19nor steds???

No, 19nor's are progestins themselves, which occupy progesterone receptors. Blocking these receptors will block the steroids.
However, the real issue will be prolactin as progesterone can in turn raise prolactin.

And to control prolactin, you need either Cabergoline, Bromocriptine or Pramipexole.

CEM carries Pramipexole.

If you choose to use Pramipexole, increase your dosage SLOWLY, or you will be in for a ride my friend.

No, 19nor's are progestins themselves, which occupy progesterone receptors. Blocking these receptors will block the steroids.
However, the real issue will be prolactin as progesterone can in turn raise prolactin.

And to control prolactin, you need either Cabergoline, Bromocriptine or Pramipexole.

CEM carries Pramipexole.

If you choose to use Pramipexole, increase your dosage SLOWLY, or you will be in for a ride my friend.

good info bro thanx!

doesnt estrogen aggrivate progestorone?? i herd that if u keep estrogen levels low from aromatisin steroids like test then progestorone effects from 19 nor steroids dnt become a problem wen u stack them 2gether is this true?

Back