• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 🔥Check Out Muscle Gelz HEAL® - A Topical Peptide Repair Formula with BPC-157 & TB-500! 🏥

Hello

Stull34

Registered
Reaction score
IML Gear Cream!
Been on here a few months, thought it was time I introduced myself, started training at 14 years old, and have been lifting for 21 years now regurely. I have competed in Strongman, Highland games, powerlifting and all around lifting comps, I believe 110 comps total. My main focus is on Raw PL right now, but still train for strongman comps and do 1-2 a year. I really like the info on this site, currently working on leaning up quite a bit in the next year or so, currently 6'4 and 340lbs. Thanks to the owners and mods for having this site.

ST

Been on here a few months, thought it was time I introduced myself, started training at 14 years old, and have been lifting for 21 years now regurely. I have competed in Strongman, Highland games, powerlifting and all around lifting comps, I believe 110 comps total. My main focus is on Raw PL right now, but still train for strongman comps and do 1-2 a year. I really like the info on this site, currently working on leaning up quite a bit in the next year or so, currently 6'4 and 340lbs. Thanks to the owners and mods for having this site.

ST

welcome to ironmagforums!!!

Back