• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 🔥Check Out Muscle Gelz HEAL® - A Topical Peptide Repair Formula with BPC-157 & TB-500! 🏥

danazol

nd2bhge

Registered
Reaction score
IML Gear Cream!
My wife is starting to prep for her first figure show and the last 2mo her endometreosis (SP) has really flared up. her doc wanted to do lupron again but she refused because of the bad sides the last time, so he prescribed her danazol @100mg aday to start and go up from there. does anybody have experience with this or know if we can use this to our advantage?
thanks!!!

i could really use some help with this or just point me in the right direction.

I had it prescribed to me a long time ago but never filled the script. I know of no one who got any kind of gains from it, but I can't imagine it would interfere with prep. It reduces estrogen, although it also reduces endogenous androgens.

FYI endometriosis will clear up entirely if she gets sufficient progesterone - natural progesterone, not that crap made from horse piss (premarin). I suffered with endometriosis for YEARS and I could shoot mainstream medical for not simply prescribing the natural progesterone I now take.

Is your wife on oral contraceptives?

Thanks for the response built! she is not on anything but the danazol, she went through 2 bouts with lupron over the years and has already lost 1 overy to endo. so will a progestrone contraceptive help that much?

Not a progesterone contraceptive. This is different. I'm talking about natural progesterone. I use a transdermal; you can also get oral prometrium. As your doctor; prometrium is a prescription drug. In Canada, so is the transdermal. In the US, the transdermal is OTC in most supplement stores.

thanks for the help!!! she is already up 12lbs from the the danazol but her skindex BF% has actually gone down a little. im assuming its water that she has gained and her diet is helping with the BF.

Back