• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 💪Muscle Gelz® 30% Off Easter Sale👉www.musclegelz.com Coupon code: EASTER30🐰

Giving it a fly.....

esmerelda

Registered
Reaction score
IML Gear Cream!
I've been on and off Hydroxycut for 6 mths now...results have been good considering its the Aussie version...no epherdrine (Yep the spelling is a shocker!!!) so the results you get arnt nearly as good as the US version. As an appitite curber its fine....for that energy boost at the right time...great..only its bloody expensive over here!!!

I went to my local and rather educated fitness guru..who put me onto a new product......Hydroxylean .....as it is an Aussie made product it is half the price......it is already passed by the Health Board....and is at this point in time..readily available!!! By reading the goodies packaged in each and every capsule..it appears to have more 'natural' elements in it...eg..brindle berry, white willow bark, ginger, capsicum, green tea etc. Apparently you have only to take half the dosage of Hydoxycut and it is said to be a better burner.

So why am I puting this thread here.......has anyone else heard about this new burner?! Its from Vital Strenght (Nutraceuticals) and is aimed at the female end of the market.

Never heard of it over here in Canada

No ephedrine in my state either, just that lame ephedra stuff :(

Mudge are you serious?? Is it banned in Cali?

So far as I know yes, all I have seen is ephedra, no ephedrine??? Maybe I can try to order online and see if they will ship.

Originally posted by Cramon
Mudge are you serious?? Is it banned in Cali?
it wont be long and it will be banned in alot more states, weirdos are using it to make a home brew meth. just in the last two months alone, our county sheriff's have busted 10 meth labs, just in one county alone.:rolleyes: :rolleyes:

I am about 99% certain it is federally banned in all states, only the herb ephedra is available.

Dosen't Mini thins contain ephidrine? I see those everywhere.

Ok...I've been on this for only two weeks.....just watching the diet and very little gym work.....no side effects....infact, they really dont cause any problems at this time....I take two before each meal....and so far I have lost a total of 6 kilos!!! Hope this helps someone else who has a hard time with Hydroxycuts side effects!!!

Originally posted by esmerelda
Ok...I've been on this for only two weeks.....just watching the diet and very little gym work.....no side effects....infact, they really dont cause any problems at this time....I take two before each meal....and so far I have lost a total of 6 kilos!!! Hope this helps someone else who has a hard time with Hydroxycuts side effects!!!
:cool: :cool: glad to hear it essie:thumb:

Back