PDA

View Full Version : Ladies, do you just want the good stuff

Redsol1
10-10-2002, 08:43 AM
all guys have heard at one time or another "Why don't you talk to me?" It's a question that we all hate, kinda like "Do I look fat?" and "How much do you love me". Here's the question for the fine ladies, when you ask this do you only expect to hear the good stuff? I'm not a font of emotion, I can't just set down and start talking about my fealings especialy if there bad. If i'm happy i figure it's fairly obvious, and if i'm upset i just keep it to myself and try to deal with it. After all it's my problem, not anyone else's.

My wife says i don't "talk" to her enough. She says I don't "communicate". however, every time i try to talk about something that's worring me, i get "Oh, like i needed to hear that right now." or some other shit. We just went on vacation and about two months before we left i said i was worried i didn't have enough money to last the week. She said "I feal much better now". Not "I'll help" or "between the two of us we can do it". These little coments just confirm that they are my problems and i should deal with them. When she says "communicate" does she just mean she want's me to drivel on endlessly about how much i love her??

la'
Redsol1

irontime
10-10-2002, 09:25 AM
You're asking how to figure out what a woman is thinking?:eek2: BWAHAHAHA:laugh: Good luck buddy?:D

Redsol1
10-10-2002, 09:40 AM
Originally posted by irontime
You're asking how to figure out what a woman is thinking?:eek2: BWAHAHAHA:laugh: Good luck buddy?:D

Now i reaize how stupid the question was, thanks man:doh:

La'
Redsol1