• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 💪Muscle Gelz® 30% Off Easter Sale👉www.musclegelz.com Coupon code: EASTER30🐰

Little help?

Benz51

Registered
Reaction score
IML Gear Cream!
Hello to all. Hope everyone had a Merry Christmas. Now let's get to it. I'm just starting my college career and after not working out in almost a year, want the body that I had in high school, only bigger and more defined. I looked damn good and I loved working out. I was in the weight room so much, I almost asked my coach for a key. After I graduated, I didn't have access to a weight room or a gym and let's face it, no one works out at home. I finally have a state of the art gym and time to hit it, but I nee a little help.
The thing is that my knees are a little screwed up from football, so it really hurts me to do a good leg workout. Any suggestions?

Hi there - maybe post up your question in the training forum - most members won't realize you're doing anything but saying "hi" here.

Welcome to the forum.

Hello to all.
Aloha and welcome !!

Hope everyone had a Merry Christmas. Now let's get to it. I'm just starting my college career and after not working out in almost a year, want the body that I had in high school, only bigger and more defined. I looked damn good and I loved working out. I was in the weight room so much, I almost asked my coach for a key. After I graduated, I didn't have access to a weight room or a gym and let's face it, no one works out at home. I finally have a state of the art gym and time to hit it, but I nee a little help.
The thing is that my knees are a little screwed up from football, so it really hurts me to do a good leg workout. Any suggestions?
what do you consider a good leg workout ? what can you or can't you do ?

Back