• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 🔥Check Out Muscle Gelz HEAL® - A Topical Peptide Repair Formula with BPC-157 & TB-500! 🏥

Vitamin/Mineral Supp - Twinlab MaxiLife COQ10

nikegurl

Registered
Reaction score
IML Gear Cream!
Right now I have a bottle of Twinlab MaxiLife C0Q10 Formula. My mom actually sent it to me....I know, sounds like I'm 16 instead of....well, older! lol

It says to take 2-4 tablets daily with a meal. I just read that now....I've been taking one.

Here's what's in them (in 2 capsules)

Vitamin A - 15000 IU
Vitamin C - 500 mg
D - 100 IU
E - 200 IU
Thiamin 12.5 mg
Riboflavin 12.5 mg
Niacin 62.5 mg
B6 37.5 mg
Folic Acid 400 mcg
B12 50mcg
Biotin - 150 mcg
Pantothenic Acid - 50 mg
Calcium 25 mg
Iodine 75 mcg
Magnesium 50 mg
Zinc 15 mg
Selenium 100 mcg
Copper1 1 mg
Manganese 2.5 mg
Chromium 2 - 100mcg
Molybdenum 125 mcg
Potassium 5 mg
CoQ10 15 mg
Lemon Bioflavonoids 50 mg
PABA 5 mg
Ascorbyl Palmitate 21 mg
Choline Bitartrate 112 mg
Inositol 50 mg
L-Cysteine 125 mg
L-Methionine 50 mg
L-Glutathione 25 mg

I have a few questions. Are these a good multi to stick with? Should I be taking 2 a day? Do I need another mineral supplement with these? If i do - what do I look for? Thanks!

NG. . i take a multi with my morning meal, then i take a anti oxidant formula after my workout with my post work out shake. after any type of intense training you have really stressed out the body, so its good to replenish used up vitamins.some people feel uneasy about taking a multi with just a shake, so it really wouldnt hurt if you take it with your meal.this looks like a good all around vitamin.

Last edited:
It sound good the nutrients that you are taken. After a month and that is no changes then you should take exact direction pills. The direction says 2-4 divide it by 2. Then think about the calorie burn in a day. Therefore, you need more :cool:

Back