chronicelite
12-29-2010, 09:02 PM
:thinking:

:hmmm:

DarkHorse
12-29-2010, 09:08 PM
This should draw some readers! :roflmao:

A PM on another board from doublewide.

"genx will be back and will be getting all the back orders out. but i will keep you posted bro."

There, stop worrying! :) I'll give updates when necessary...

-T

That is pretty hilarious. I’ll believe it when I see it.

TwisT
12-29-2010, 09:10 PM
That is pretty hilarious. I’ll believe it when I see it.

GenX has been busted before and they have come back, so I dont doubt it at all. Doublewide was pretty high up in the chain with GenX...

-T

DarkHorse
12-29-2010, 09:18 PM
GenX has been busted before and they have come back, so I dont doubt it at all. Doublewide was pretty high up in the chain with GenX...

-T

I hope you are right. I’ve forgot about my last order and just chalked it up as a loss. I’ll be a believer once I see it. It will be a welcomed surprise. But for the time being, I’ve moved on.

theryano
12-30-2010, 05:43 AM
:clapping:

Runner22
12-30-2010, 11:30 AM
I placed my first order ever on the 7th and when the site went down the next day (go figure), I had a bad feeling and immediately contacted Alert. Told them that I had canceled my order and due to their site being down, never received confirmation. I had actually sent an email, but it was returned undeliverable. Anyway, my refund was approved today and I should have my funds back in 2-4 days. I'm so new at all this, I hope I didn't make a mistake by bringing unwanted attention to myself?? What do you guy's think?

rzrbak
12-30-2010, 07:32 PM
There are many dots that have to be connected. WU, MG or Alert are seperate from the company you order from. If paid in cash then the transfer is seperate from your personal account. Shipping is sent seperate from where payments are picked up. etc. etc. A lot of leg work to catch a small fish.

I can still see how it could all be nerve racking for those who are ordering. It appears to me to be a shell game.

GreatWhiteTruth
12-30-2010, 08:52 PM
I placed my first order ever on the 7th and when the site went down the next day (go figure), I had a bad feeling and immediately contacted Alert. Told them that I had canceled my order and due to their site being down, never received confirmation. I had actually sent an email, but it was returned undeliverable. Anyway, my refund was approved today and I should have my funds back in 2-4 days. I'm so new at all this, I hope I didn't make a mistake by bringing unwanted attention to myself?? What do you guy's think?

You're kind of doing that right now bro. If you don't want any attention you shouldn't be posting info like that, even though this is in the elite section.:dont:

Don't worry though, like it's been said...unless you ordered more vials of test than you can count on one hand you have nothing to worry about. They want the big fish.

Runner22
12-30-2010, 09:01 PM
Good point! Done...

GreatWhiteTruth
01-01-2011, 10:55 AM
^^^ I couldn't believe that when I first read it a couple days ago. What would make irish say some shit like that?:hmmm:

Interesting to see, but creepy:
Anthony ******s (http://www.steroid.com/anthony-******s.php)

http://forums.steroid.com/showthread.php?371222-Anthony-******s-loses-MILLIONS-to-Steroid.com!!

DarkHorse
01-01-2011, 11:04 AM
Holy shit, that's crazy.

GreatWhiteTruth
01-01-2011, 11:08 AM
Oh ok I found it. Good job irish.

bknoxx
01-01-2011, 11:09 AM
yeah but maybe it's not a threat from irish.. could just be an opinion

GreatWhiteTruth
01-01-2011, 11:19 AM
yeah but maybe it's not a threat from irish.. could just be an opinion

Indeed and he didn't mean it to be. Check out the attached screenshot. I think AR over-reacted a little bit.

heavyiron
01-01-2011, 01:41 PM
Anthony recieved several death threats right when he first started reporting on the Axio, GenX bust. Unfortunately some reps decided to repeat what the guys above them were saying. This is bringing WAY more heat on GenX and Axio. Very dumb move on the part of the reps. Now they are all backpeddling.

GreatWhiteTruth
01-01-2011, 07:02 PM
Anthony recieved several death threats right when he first started reporting on the Axio, GenX bust. Unfortunately some reps decided to repeat what the guys above them were saying. This is bringing WAY more heat on GenX and Axio. Very dumb move on the part of the reps. Now they are all backpeddling.

Yeah I can imagine. Definitely makes you think twice about Axio/Genx, if anything you know?:hmmm:

heavyiron
01-01-2011, 07:31 PM
Yeah I can imagine. Definitely makes you think twice about Axio/Genx, if anything you know?:hmmm:
I wish GenX and Axio the best but the mud slinging is dumb right now. Their reps need to lay low and shut up. No need to bring anymore attention to the matter.

OfficerFarva
01-01-2011, 08:06 PM
Well at least it looks like his gears work :coffee:

Dark Geared God
01-02-2011, 02:54 AM
:coffee:

GreatWhiteTruth
01-02-2011, 10:25 PM
Well at least it looks like his gears work :coffee:

Yup and I'm sure irish would still attest to axio's quality to this day if he was asked.