PDA

View Full Version : Question for Heavy Iron and TwisT

XYZ
12-30-2010, 09:46 AM
Should the other Mods only be posting in the other AAS section or is it ok to post in here as well? I don't want to step on any toes.

It would be nice to answer questions that are more complex and challenging at times, the basic stuff is fine but after answering the same stuff over and over after a while it gets old.

heavyiron
12-30-2010, 09:49 AM
Should the other Mods only be posting in the other AAS section or is it ok to post in here as well? I don't want to step on any toes.

It would be nice to answer questions that are more complex and challenging at times, the basic stuff is fine but after answering the same stuff over and over after a while it gets old.
As far as I am concerned the more expert opinions the better. Feel free to post in here brother.

TwisT
12-30-2010, 12:49 PM

Why the hell wouldn't you post in here? Of course!! Answer away lol. Guys like you and victorZ really know your stuff

-T

Arnold
12-30-2010, 06:23 PM
ditto!

theCaptn'
01-04-2011, 08:35 PM
Why the hell wouldn't you post in here? Of course!! Answer away lol. Guys like you and victorZ really know your stuff

-T

WERD . . but that notBig Prince is way to unjerked to be considered :lol: