PDA

View Full Version : Tip of the day Monday Oct 14, 2002

MtnBikerChk
10-14-2002, 08:27 AM
Make your bedroom sexually inviting

According to Sexual Fitness, by Hank C. K. Wuh, M.D., colors and furniture matter a lot. Things that are red tend to arouse and stimulate people psychologically. Blue relaxes and calms, yellow revitalizes and cheers, while green soothes and comforts. Adding red to a blue or green room might help to invigorate your love life. Likewise, a dash of blue in a red room can help relax you enough to enjoy yourself. Avoid cluttering up the bedroom with a TV, exercise gear, dirty laundry, or a home office, which can draw your attention away from lovemaking. Instead of being a safe haven from the world—a place where only sleeping and sex occur—your bedroom becomes just another room in the house, a room associated with stress, arguments, and work. If you can't get rid of the distraction, try hiding it behind screens, curtains, or room dividers.

kuso
10-14-2002, 08:28 AM
What about pink? It seems to always work for me :lick: :dance: :grin:

Trap-isaurus
10-18-2002, 05:39 PM
why does this not surprise me kuso ??

Craft
10-19-2002, 09:25 PM
Nice tip! :thumb: Not sure I'll use it, but nice one! :p

Trap-isaurus
10-19-2002, 11:19 PM
Originally posted by Craft
Nice tip! :thumb: Not sure I'll use it, but nice one! :p

oh come on I know you ran out and bought a few cans of pink paint!!!

:p :D

Craft
10-19-2002, 11:39 PM
I didnt actually, I was hoping I could purchase the partial cans you have. ;)

Trap-isaurus
10-19-2002, 11:56 PM
all I have is the leftover latex body paint I used on the g/f, it's red and black but i don't think it will stick to walls, perhaps you could smear it on yerself and dance in front of the mirror muttering how make such a pretty girl!!!

:p:D