PDA

View Full Version : How To Use D-bol

DarkHorse
01-05-2011, 06:56 PM
Here's an interesting article from Biggin. He posted this on another message board and I was curious as to what you all thought. I may try using D-bol at a lower dose for a longer period of time, even though I'm not a beginner, and see what kind of results I see. I'm always open to try new things.

How To Use D-bol/For Beginners

Just some info on D-bol for Beginners.

Dianabol, or D-Bol, is one of the most commonly used oral steroids that is available today. Much of the modern thoughts on Dianabol focus on the myths and irrelevant studies regarding the product. Using D-Bol as a supplement, instead of using hormones or other steroids can have many positive benefits to a person’s body.

The purpose of Dianabol is to increase anaerobic glycolysis, which in turn creates an increase of lactic acid build up in the body. Lactic acid is beneficial as it is used by the muscles to form Glycogen, a source of energy for the muscles. Dianabol also has a positive impact on calcium and potassium in a person’s body. Calcium is important as it is used to transport large numbers of amino acids, which are vital for muscle growth. Potassium is used by the body as it is useful for muscle contractions, sending nerve signals, and insulin release. Two independent studies have shown the positive impacts that D-Bol can have on osteoporosis, and be more effective than calcium supplements. One concern bodybuilders may have is the effect D-Bol may have on their livers. Although Dianabol has properties to cause liver toxicity, in two different studies it was shown that the liver toxicity rumor has been blown way out of proportion.

To create a schedule, or cycle for Dianabol using it as a supplement, it is important to first understand the current trends for cycling Dianabol, and what is wrong with it. Typical D-Bol schedules are created around a 25-40mg split each day for 4-6 weeks to kickstart a cycle. Firstly it is important to note that a 25mg dose commonly causes water retention, as well as cause the body to have estrogenic side effects leading to a lot of water build up. This can be counteracted by taking Tamoxifen, or other anti-estrogen drugs. A person could also take a lower does, which would result in less water retention.

Using D-Bol for a typical cycle of 4-6 weeks is not a long enough time frame to see any real results. For this reason it is important to not use the drug on weekends, and use a lesser dose. This will subject your body to the drug for a longer period of time, without placing excess strain on the liver. An example of the longer cycle compared to a shorter on is:

•6 weeks at 25 mg results in 1050mg of Dianabol in total.
•10 weeks at 15 mg results in 750mg of Dianabol in total.
By cycling through D-Bol at lesser doses, you can assure that you will see the results that you want, without placing excess stress on your liver. An experienced steroid user combines Dianabol with other steroids for even better results.

bknoxx
01-05-2011, 07:00 PM
hmm dont use on the weekends strange it is a short half life but would it still work tht way

DarkHorse
01-05-2011, 07:04 PM
hmm dont use on the weekends strange it is a short half life but would it still work tht way

Yeah, that's one thing I'm not sure about.

heavyiron
01-05-2011, 07:19 PM
I have used d-bol for 8 week runs many times but skipping days is not what I would recommend.

TwisT
01-05-2011, 07:50 PM
How To Use D-bol/For Beginners
Just some info on D-bol for Beginners.

Dianabol, or D-Bol, is one of the most commonly used oral steroids that is available today. Much of the modern thoughts on Dianabol focus on the myths and irrelevant studies regarding the product.
So where are your studies backing up your information?
Using D-Bol as a supplement, instead of using hormones or other steroids can have many positive benefits to a person’s body.

The purpose of Dianabol is to increase anaerobic glycolysis, which in turn creates an increase of lactic acid build up in the body. Lactic acid is beneficial as it is used by the muscles to form Glycogen, a source of energy for the muscles. Dianabol also has a positive impact on calcium and potassium in a person’s body. Calcium is important as it is used to transport large numbers of amino acids, which are vital for muscle growth. Potassium is used by the body as it is useful for muscle contractions, sending nerve signals, and insulin release. Two independent studies have shown the positive impacts that D-Bol can have on osteoporosis, and be more effective than calcium supplements. One concern bodybuilders may have is the effect D-Bol may have on their livers. Although Dianabol has properties to cause liver toxicity, in two different studies it was shown that the liver toxicity rumor has been blown way out of proportion.
I agree, but add these studies as referance?

To create a schedule, or cycle for Dianabol using it as a supplement, it is important to first understand the current trends for cycling Dianabol, and what is wrong with it. Typical D-Bol schedules are created around a 25-40mg split each day for 4-6 weeks to kickstart a cycle. Firstly it is important to note that a 25mg dose commonly causes water retention, as well as cause the body to have estrogenic side effects leading to a lot of water build up. This can be counteracted by taking Tamoxifen, or other anti-estrogen drugs.
Aren't there better ways to prevent this? Tamox will reverse most mild gyno... but why not prevent gyno and bloat all together without ingesting a SERM which will have a negative effect on our development on-cycle (in relation to IGF).... yes I'm referring to an AI.

A person could also take a lower does, which would result in less water retention.

Using D-Bol for a typical cycle of 4-6 weeks is not a long enough time frame to see any real results.
Totally wrong. You're trying to tell me an oral-only cycle of dbol @ 50mg/ed wont yield ANY muscle gain after conclusion and PCT of the cycle?.... Absolutely incorrect.

For this reason it is important to not use the drug on weekends,

Please re-think this theory in relation to blood levels...because again the "weekends-off" method is just crap when it comes to short half-lives. Time and time again, only idiots believe in the "weekends off". It's all about stable blood levels. Want studies? I can provide.

and use a lesser dose. This will subject your body to the drug for a longer period of time, without placing excess strain on the liver. An example of the longer cycle compared to a shorter on is:

•6 weeks at 25 mg results in 1050mg of Dianabol in total.
•10 weeks at 15 mg results in 750mg of Dianabol in total.
By cycling through D-Bol at lesser doses, you can assure that you will see the results that you want,
Is this just your "lower dose over a longer period of time" theory, or do you have a study to support this?

without placing excess stress on your liver. An experienced steroid user combines Dianabol with other steroids for even better results.
__________________________________________________ _______________

My biggest fucking pet-peeve is when people write "articles" like this, which leads to mislead anabolic use by readers. Forward this to him, maybe he can tune it up a bit. Yes, D-bol can be cycled for very long periods of time with minimal liver harm... I agree. That's about all that is straight with this.

Lets use common sense boys, and avoid this method all together.

-T

DarkHorse
01-05-2011, 08:02 PM
It sounds like D-bol can be taken for longer durations than many users currently do. I was just communicating with another seasoned bodybuilder and he has taken 50mg of D-bol daily for the past 18 months. He has had his liver numbers checked and they are still as good as ever. Everyone's body is different, so if anyone decides to take D-bol for a long duration, they should have their blood work evaluated.

Simply_Michael
01-05-2011, 08:05 PM
thanks ....
****edit ***

i was typing this as the other got posted but i can't delete disregaurd lol

DarkHorse
01-05-2011, 08:06 PM
__________________________________________________ _______________

My biggest fucking pet-peeve is when people write "articles" like this, which leads to mislead anabolic use by readers. Forward this to him, maybe he can tune it up a bit. Yes, D-bol can be cycled for very long periods of time with minimal liver harm... I agree. That's about all that is straight with this.

Lets use common sense boys, and avoid this method all together.

-T

Yeah, that's why I posted it in the Elite section rather than in the open forum. That way you guys could evaluate it and give a solid review.

TwisT
01-05-2011, 08:12 PM
Really depends on the cycle, the user, his goals, his past use, how prone he is to the compounds sides, what else he plans on using... ect...

Everyone is different, everyone's cycles are tweaked differently to benefit them in the best way possible.

-T

twisted
01-30-2011, 03:25 PM
:thinking: