• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 💪Muscle Gelz® 30% Off Easter Sale👉www.musclegelz.com Coupon code: EASTER30🐰

My next experiment: PLASMA EXPANDER

Status
Not open for further replies.

gopro

NGA/IFPA Pro Bodybuilder
Elite Member
Reaction score
IML Gear Cream!
I have seen very nice results with several of VPXs products...this includes 1-Test, Clenbutrx, and their Micellean MRP. I have been watching the development of their new creatine product, PLASMA EXPANDER, closely, and will begin experimenting with it this Monday. I will report the results soon...good, bad, or ugly!

Cool...it is always good to have someone ELSE experimenting with their body instead of me (j/k).

What is the basis behind plasma expander? Are they claiming it will increase your blood volume?

Originally posted by ponyboy
Cool...it is always good to have someone ELSE experimenting with their body instead of me (j/k).

What is the basis behind plasma expander? Are they claiming it will increase your blood volume?

No, I think they just call it plasma expander as a catchy, drug like name. That is common nowadays. Anyway, it really is just a novel creatine transport system using little carbs and some interesting insulin mimicking ingredients. I believe it also contains glutamine peptides and ATP. I have been hearing buzz about this product for months now and I am interested in it. Plus, I always act as guinea pig with new supps so I can speak from actual experience to better help my clients and people on the boards.

Originally posted by gopro
Plus, I always act as guinea pig with new supps so I can speak from actual experience to better help my clients and people on the boards.

Yeah, i'm a bit like that.

Here's the main ingredients of the stuff.

Plasma Expandor by the way:)

Micronized Creatine Monohydrate
4-Hydroxyisoleucine (proprietary)
Nitrous-X: AKG (Arginine alpha-Ketoglutarate)
APG (Arginine Pyroglutamate)
Pharmaceutical Grade ATP (Adenosine Triphosphate)

Okay, I'm just exercising my right to say "Huh?" since I don't have the depth of knowledge you guys have...

Pharmaceutical Grade ATP? I didn't realize that this was something you could create in powder form or anything else?

No clue, PB.

I just got the ingredients off another website.

BTW, it does contain glutamine too. I missed that part off the ingredients list by mistake.

Originally posted by ponyboy
Okay, I'm just exercising my right to say "Huh?" since I don't have the depth of knowledge you guys have...

Pharmaceutical Grade ATP? I didn't realize that this was something you could create in powder form or anything else?

TCDs list is only partially accurate...not his fault as they changed the formula a few times. Anyway, most of the ingredients are "insulin mimickers." It is an intense product. If your interested I just got my bottle of it and can list all of the ingredients for ya.

Great timing GP, I had just heard about this and was curious about it. :)

So basically it's a creatine product well suited for a low carb diet? Well that and hopefully some other killer stuff, but that's kinda the nittty gritty of it. Right?

Originally posted by dvlmn666
Great timing GP, I had just heard about this and was curious about it. :)

So basically it's a creatine product well suited for a low carb diet? Well that and hopefully some other killer stuff, but that's kinda the nittty gritty of it. Right?

Yeah, this stuff is interesting. Mor intense than SWOLE or VP12 from SAN. 3 types of creatine, several new age insulin mimickers, special carb blend, glycerine, glut peptides and more.

I'm expecting a killer pump from this stuff and a nice increase in strength and vascularity. Actually, I should say "hoping" not "expecting," as I put all supps on trial with the motto "gulity until proven innocent," or, "crap until it shows results!"

Thanks for posting your review, it helps us newbies a lot.

Originally posted by PB&J
Thanks for posting your review, it helps us newbies a lot.

Helping newbies is one of the main reasons I'm here. I wish I had IM when I started out!

WTG Hella Moderator! Your experience and advice is always welcome, no matter how off-the-wall it may be! (j/k)

I look forward to your review. I'd seen the ad in a Muscle&Fitness months ago, but like most ads in muscle mags, I thought it was more plump than pump (if you get my meaning).

Good luck, almightyGP.

Cheers!

Originally posted by kuso

I`m interested to see how you go with it....I remember reading SWOLE made you feel like shit, so good luck with this one :thumb:

I'll know today. Taking my first serving before my workout later!

Originally posted by animal56
WTG Hella Moderator! Your experience and advice is always welcome, no matter how off-the-wall it may be! (j/k)

I look forward to your review. I'd seen the ad in a Muscle&Fitness months ago, but like most ads in muscle mags, I thought it was more plump than pump (if you get my meaning).

Good luck, almightyGP.

Cheers!

Wow...thanks, I think?? I'll let you all know soon what I think!

Quick update...

-tastes like shit...usually a good thing
-minor stomach upset...not too bad
-I'm only using half the recommended dosage as I think a full dosage is a waste
-two workouts on it were excellent...doesn't really mean anything yet though
-no sick feeling like I had with Swole

Originally posted by gopro
Quick update...

-tastes like shit...usually a good thing

Ahhh...So i take it you've tried FaecesPlex too?

Originally posted by The_Chicken_Daddy

TCD, always ready with a joke!

I do my best ;)

IML Gear Cream!

I take it your refering to MetaPlex Tr?

la'
Redsol1

Originally posted by Redsol1

I take it your refering to MetaPlex Tr?

la'
Redsol1

Haha no, no. I just made it up when i saw Gopro seems to know what the taste of shit is like.

Haha no, no. I just made it up when i saw Gopro seems to know what the taste of shit is like.

If you take suppliments for long enough you become very familiar with the taste of ass, in theory if not in practice.

La'
Redsol1

True dat.

Ok, back to something more constructive...after my first training week on PE...

-I gained 1 lb
-my strength levels were up, most specifically in upper body movements
-pumps in the gym were increased
-stoamch upset lessoned after about 3rd day

So I gained a lb...meaningless at this point as it does contain calories and that itself can be responsible for the 1 lb.

My strength was awesome this week. Not too sure about this b/c I would doubt the PE could "kick in" so fast. But, certainly not complaining.

As for the pumps...this is definite. I started using PE on a low rep week, where I rarely get much of a pump. However, after just a couple of sets of just 4-6 reps I felt my skin stretching. Can't wait to see what happens on a higher rep week. This could be the effect of the various insulin like substances in the product.

I think this is all psychological. I don't see how a transport system will make such a difference that it's so noticeable, such as "feeling your skin stretch" versus regular creatine and transport mechanisms.

Perhaps a bit of overemphasis on what supps can do?

Also, for your experiment, where you taking creatine previously? If so for how long. Just wondering if you were already at saturation...or were you creatine supplement free prior to trying this new product?

maybe after its all said and done, its still an experiment, if you get an 'psychological'' edge from a supplement, it means you're training harder, that it self is a plus.right?

Originally posted by ~LP~
I think this is all psychological. I don't see how a transport system will make such a difference that it's so noticeable, such as "feeling your skin stretch" versus regular creatine and transport mechanisms.

Perhaps a bit of overemphasis on what supps can do?

Also, for your experiment, where you taking creatine previously? If so for how long. Just wondering if you were already at saturation...or were you creatine supplement free prior to trying this new product?

Well, sorry, but you think WRONG! I am WELL beyond a placebo effect or a "psychological" boost. I have been at this way too long and I have formed a very "negative" opinion of most supplements. A supplement needs to seriously prove something to me for me to give it a thumbs up. Also, when I experiment with a new supplement I do it in a very organized and controlled way. This allows my analysis to be accurate rather than just "off the cuff."

Oh, and to answer your question...I have been on creatine (titrated from IDS) for about two months. I was definitely already at FULL saturation. This is one reason why I am so far pretty impressed with this supplement.

And since I'm here I will give you all an interesting update. Here is last weeks chest workout as compared to this weeks chest workout....

Last Week:

-incline press...365 x 4, 345 x 5
-flat dumbell press...150s x 7, 150s x 6
-dumbell pullover (4 second negative)...150 x 4, 140 x 6

This Week:

-incline press...365 x 5, 355 x 5
-flat dumbell press...150s x 8, 150s x 7
-dumbell pullover (4 second negative)...150 x 6, 150 x 5

I have nothing else to contribute this to but the addition of plasma expandor. Now these "results" are still preliminary...too early to tell what is really going on...but so far I am encouraged. Oh, and my pumps with these low reps have been outstanding!

No one is beyond a placebo effect, no matter how much you might think so.

Originally posted by Snake_Eyes
No one is beyond a placebo effect, no matter how much you might think so.

Bullshit...you are wrong. In fact I go into trying a new supplement with doubts, not expectations. Maybe you are not beyond it, but I am.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back