• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 🔥Check Out Muscle Gelz HEAL® - A Topical Peptide Repair Formula with BPC-157 & TB-500! 🏥

PCT question

Beejis60

Prototype Nutrition Rep
Registered
Reaction score
IML Gear Cream!
Since Heavy is ignoring my PM ( :pissed: ), I thought I would ask here:
1. What are your guys' thoughts on preWO products with stimulants in them for use in PCT? Namely the caffeinated and/or geranamine products. Due to the boost of serum cortisol, I've always avoided it but never seen any data that confirms 200mg caffeine, for example, immediately preWO would be detrimental.
2. When looking at heavy's PCT thread, he recommends 10g creatine ED; do you guys like to split doses? I know once you reach serum saturation you don't need to worry, but just looking at theories here. 10g dose is a bit high even for a 300lb male but I assume it's to keep the CP levels high since CP stores are decreased coming off an androgen cycle...

Since Heavy is ignoring my PM ( :pissed: ), I thought I would ask here:
1. What are your guys' thoughts on preWO products with stimulants in them for use in PCT? Namely the caffeinated and/or geranamine products. Due to the boost of serum cortisol, I've always avoided it but never seen any data that confirms 200mg caffeine, for example, immediately preWO would be detrimental.
2. When looking at heavy's PCT thread, he recommends 10g creatine ED; do you guys like to split doses? I know once you reach serum saturation you don't need to worry, but just looking at theories here. 10g dose is a bit high even for a 300lb male but I assume it's to keep the CP levels high since CP stores are decreased coming off an androgen cycle...
Sorry brother, I have been getting a bit more PM's this week than usual. I had about 150 in the last few days.

1. I don't know of evidence that low doses of caffiene would raise cortisol especially if you are getting plenty of Vit C which is proven to reduce cortisol.

2. 10 grams of creatine with dextrose (I use gatoraid) and EAA's immediately post training. 30 min later 50 gram whey shake.

man heavy i hope u answer my qs when they come about, im so glad i became elite before my first cycle

Back