• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 🔥Check Out Muscle Gelz HEAL® - A Topical Peptide Repair Formula with BPC-157 & TB-500! 🏥

Biotest Supplements

PB&J

Registered
Reaction score
IML Gear Cream!
Hi Everyone, has anyone used any of the Biotest supplements?

If so which ones and how did they work for you?

Thanks in advance.

PB

the only one i have used is the zma. its the first time i tried zma. for me, i feel refreshed in the morning and also recover faster.

A year ago I used Tribex 500. My body responded well to it, worked as advertised, in elevating testosterone/sexual drive. But if you ask me now I'd rather spend my money on more protein powder instead.

I used to take MD6 by Biotest and thought it worked great. I know the FDA cracked down on them and now the formula is not as strong. I was given a box of Grow which is there meal replacement and it tastes ok. Nothing really different than any of the others.

I used tribex 500, 4-AD-EC, Methoxy-7, T2, and M. To summarize, crap, crap, giant load of crap, overpriced, and crap. As far as tribulus goes, if ya need it, go for Syntrax's FUZU; that's the best i've tried. I've had friends who used Mag-10 who were somewhat satisfied with the results, but who retrospectively decided they would have rather spent their money on more promising pro-hormone products such as 1-AD (ergophargm) or 4ADerm.

Back