PDA

View Full Version : Question for Z/experienced customers

bigdog99
01-24-2011, 06:12 AM
Hey I sent $ via WU about 2 weeks ago and notified Z via email with the needed info to pickup $$ same day. Got an email back saying all is good same day too......my question is how will I know when they picked up $$ and goodies are shipped. Do they send you another email? Order Status on the website is the same (Order Recieved)....will they update that? Or will this just show up on my doorstep? Let me know....just trying to get an idea when I should start looking out for the package.

persianprince23
01-24-2011, 06:35 AM
Hey I sent $ via WU about 2 weeks ago and notified Z via email with the needed info to pickup $$ same day. Got an email back saying all is good same day too......my question is how will I know when they picked up $$ and goodies are shipped. Do they send you another email? Order Status on the website is the same (Order Recieved)....will they update that? Or will this just show up on my doorstep? Let me know....just trying to get an idea when I should start looking out for the package.

PM Z or send him an email he can answwer all question for you

Uncle Z.
01-24-2011, 07:30 AM
Hey

Correct ,thanks-email me or pm,than u get all info what u need

z.

bigdog99
01-24-2011, 11:09 AM
Hey

Correct ,thanks-email me or pm,than u get all info what u need

z.

Don't think I can PM yet...so I will email! Thanks for the quick response.

D-Lats
01-24-2011, 12:01 PM
Good question bigdog I was wondering the same sent wu last week. My status on the site hasn't changed. I'm not really worried just want to know when to check the mail as it is freezing here and I don't want it sitting too long.

OTG85
01-24-2011, 01:37 PM
hey it will just show up all is good

D-Lats
01-24-2011, 02:02 PM
Sounds good bro!

Repo
01-24-2011, 11:14 PM
Yes my orders from Z have been in line with what he has on his site.

But if you have any questions he's also great about responding.

I've placed several orders over the last couple months and will continue to do so ... Everything I've received from him has been top quality along with his service.

Your in good hands :)

bmw
01-25-2011, 12:18 AM
Z comes through. Solid source.

D-Lats
01-25-2011, 01:29 AM
Thanks guys! I've heard he's the best, just excited to be back on the sauce I guess!

bigdog99
01-25-2011, 04:08 AM
Good question bigdog I was wondering the same sent wu last week. My status on the site hasn't changed. I'm not really worried just want to know when to check the mail as it is freezing here and I don't want it sitting too long.

I will let you know when Z returns my email

isco6
01-25-2011, 11:14 AM

you wont know till it gets there.period.not a second before.and prepare for delays.

Uncle Z.
01-26-2011, 04:32 AM
Right now we are improving as you asked us so
when you place your order you receive - order received
when you make a payment and we pick it up - Payment received (processing)
when we send it - Send with tracking number so you can track it

Remember that it takes a week, week and a half for us to get info to our guy about your details for money pick up, pack it and send it to you

Then there's nothing what we can do about delays (on post office, airports, customs etc.)
Sometimes people get it after two weeks sometimes after three and sometimes we make resend and they receive two pack first one and resend

So really we are improving trying to make you happy always please be forgiving

D-Lats
01-26-2011, 08:16 AM
Great thanks for the feedback

bigdog99
01-27-2011, 05:30 AM
Right now we are improving as you asked us so
when you place your order you receive - order received
when you make a payment and we pick it up - Payment received (processing)
when we send it - Send with tracking number so you can track it

Remember that it takes a week, week and a half for us to get info to our guy about your details for money pick up, pack it and send it to you

Then there's nothing what we can do about delays (on post office, airports, customs etc.)
Sometimes people get it after two weeks sometimes after three and sometimes we make resend and they receive two pack first one and resend

So really we are improving trying to make you happy always please be forgiving

It would be great to update your website with status of orders...that would save time for you and your staff as it would cut down on the emails you have to respond to as well. However the only notification I got (without me specifically asking for status) was a response saying my order was recieved when I sent WU info. I had to ask if WU was picked up and if my order was shipped and I didin't get any tracking. This is not a complaint as you have responded to every email that I sent which is great. and I have no doubt my order is on its way..it would just be easier if customers could just check status on the website. just my 2 cents....

Uncle Z.
01-31-2011, 02:39 AM
It would be great to update your website with status of orders...that would save time for you and your staff as it would cut down on the emails you have to respond to as well. However the only notification I got (without me specifically asking for status) was a response saying my order was recieved when I sent WU info. I had to ask if WU was picked up and if my order was shipped and I didin't get any tracking. This is not a complaint as you have responded to every email that I sent which is great. and I have no doubt my order is on its way..it would just be easier if customers could just check status on the website. just my 2 cents....
From now on all of you will get email saying that
order was received
that money was picked up
that your pack is on its way to you (along with tracking number)

All that you'll be also able to check on website when you lon in

Swoleisback
01-31-2011, 11:51 AM
Sweet ! Thanks Z .

bigdog99
02-06-2011, 01:32 PM
From now on all of you will get email saying that
order was received
that money was picked up
that your pack is on its way to you (along with tracking number)

All that you'll be also able to check on website when you lon in

Still only says order received and nothing else on the website.

BGOTTIR
02-06-2011, 09:04 PM
Mine was updated to payment received, then I received it several days later (domestic) without any further updates. Great service all around.

I've only been on for a week, but so far everything seems to be legit. Had my first night sweats last night. The tren more than likely the culprit. I should know for sure in the next week or 2 that everything is legit, but looks like it is. Ill keep y'all posted.

cabowabo
02-08-2011, 07:08 AM
you can always check with mg or wu to see if funds have been picked up with your ref number. Once that occures plan on goods in about 2 weeks( to the midwest U.S) anyway. You will also need to sign for it unless its a domestic order My total turn around time was 14 days from the day I sent funds to the day I got goods

bigdog99
02-08-2011, 11:04 AM
All is good. Got everything in perfect order. Z is the man and came through....I was starting to get a little worried b/c it was taking a while.....but worth the wait. Will update on progress/quality....but should be great from what I've heard. Happy :)

coolcatxr7
02-08-2011, 12:47 PM
Hey Z. Yeah I really like that new update system. Came straight to my email. I received my domestic order(Tren-A) faster then last time(Win. caps). I want to say how long, but i've read not to write the TA. But man it was fast! Much respect to you and your team!:clapping:

Uncle Z.
02-09-2011, 08:41 AM
Thanks for all of you
Good to hear such a words
:D
z.

themoreyouknow
02-09-2011, 10:32 AM
Z is solid. Always, comes through. My first order with him was seized and the next day he reshipped.

skyyman
02-26-2011, 02:03 PM
everything sounds good...ready to order

persianprince23
02-26-2011, 08:04 PM
everything sounds good...ready to order

wont be dissapointed:winkfinger: