• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 🔥Check Out Muscle Gelz HEAL® - A Topical Peptide Repair Formula with BPC-157 & TB-500! 🏥

New To dieting etc...

kidda9

The little feller
Registered
Reaction score
IML Gear Cream!
...Hi i'm new to body building been doing it for just over 2 mounths and im getting really hooked,enjoy working out etc so now that iam dedicated and training 6 days a week i want to start to diet i woz just woundering if any of you expericed guys could give me a hand in making me own diet up.At the moment i'm 5'6 156 pounds i think(11'6 i know in stone easyer),am luking at building alot moor muscle mass and putting on a bit more weight.Any advice would be very gratefull thank you!

Thanx w8lifter

at the moment im not any any kind dieat really just eating at meal times and eating same thing each time,wich is:-

Breakfast
Corn flakes (no suger),Whole milk
2 tanagerines

First meal
Two ham and chees buttys(brown bread)
Apple,

second meal
Chicken balm with pepper,lettace cucumber and bit a mayo,Allso a milk shake.

third meal
Jacket poatoe (tiny bit butter),Steak(or 2 pork chops or yellow fish),And vairouse fruits

Fourth meal
Boul a Noodles low fat and variouse fruits again

Not much a healthy diet i know,I'm starting to use supliments as from sunday.

They make a very good read them two links you shown thank you been very help full

:)

Re: Thanx w8lifter

I think I need TCD as a translator for some of these foods :grin:

Originally posted by kidda9
at the moment im not any any kind dieat really just eating at meal times and eating same thing each time,wich is:-

Breakfast
Corn flakes (no suger),Whole milk
2 tanagerines

Ok...You kinda gotta eat more food than you are if you want to gain some size. And protein is at each meal is important. This meal could use some eggs for protein, and oats would be better for bulking than corn flakes.

BTW...I need to know your age

First meal
Two ham and chees buttys(brown bread)
Apple,

second meal
Chicken balm with pepper,lettace cucumber and bit a mayo,Allso a milk shake.

third meal
Jacket poatoe (tiny bit butter),Steak(or 2 pork chops or yellow fish),And vairouse fruits

Fourth meal
Boul a Noodles low fat and variouse fruits again

This meal needs to improve a lot, the rest are okay, just need to add more food, but this one needs a big improvement....try eating some protein here too....chicken, beef, tuna, etc w/ some kind of slow burning carb such as brown rice or sweet potato and some healthy fats like nuts, olive oil or flax seed oil.

Not much a healthy diet i know,I'm starting to use supliments as from sunday.

They make a very good read them two links you shown thank you been very help full

:)

Set your cals at 18 x BW and go from there (ie, if you stop gaining increase to 19 x bw and so on).

Follow DPw8's principles on slow burning carbs etc, learn good eating habits, but don't kill yourself if you cheat once in a while (try having a weekly cheat meal) your bulking so you truly don't need to be as strict as when your cutting.

Also, seeing as your a newbie, go over to the training section and read up some stuff over there. I don't know what your split looks like (might be good, might be horrible) so just to make sure your on the right track get everything right.

cheers for the advice :),im only a pup at 19,just bought me self some "reflex instant whey"(protian drink) and some glutamine.Going to add the shake to me 1 st meal,3rd meal and 4th meal.

Yan ive been luking in the training section some very intresting reads in there.Me friend who been traing with has been body building for about 3 years he helps me with my training alot.Feel tiny trainging with him though :<,wont be for long though with commitmant i put in :) ;P

Very nice sight and friendly pepole well in!

as long as you're progressing, its all good. There are so many theories on hypertrophy training right now (HIT, HST, High Volume, go to failure, don't go to failure, all that bs, its hard to make up your mind). Just read, read, and then read some more you might actually become interested in stuff like that and start reading textbooks and shit for fun (yes i'm a fuckin geek, but who cares i can kick all of my friends' asses ;)).

Back