• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 🔥Check Out Muscle Gelz HEAL® - A Topical Peptide Repair Formula with BPC-157 & TB-500! 🏥

How Do I Get That V Shape Back That Arnold Had?

MIGHTY DOG

Registered
Reaction score
IML Gear Cream!
I have a fairly small waist. I am impressed with the v shape that arnold had. How do i get a look like that? I like the proportion he had.
My back is small however, and i want to add some size to my back without adding size to my waist. How do i do that?

work work work

T- bar rows, Bent over rows, Bent DB rows, Pull downs, Chin ups

:D:D

Big lats and shoulders help MD, keep on working :thumb:

Shoulders, back and traps. He claimed I think a 33.5" waist as his all time best? I have seen 34" before, but its been sooooooo long :(

As prince already stated, its genetics.

Arnold's lats attach very low so the potential for maximum growth was there...

low lats = big back

Trapisaurus, I like the way ya think. "work work work"
And I agree with everything you said.
Arnold credits his back width due to performing "weighted" wide grip pullups and barbell rows for his thickness. I actually just read that in a recent Muscle & Fitness article on him (written by him).
So if anyone is going to disagree with my saying "weighted" pullups and row to build a wide thick lat spread don't blame me, them be Arnolds' words.

On a personnal opinion, I agree with it though. I have an excellent V and really saw a drastic improvemnt after adding weight to pullups. I never really liked to add weight but my lats haven't really gotten much wider over the past few years so I began to add weight to them and sure enough I added more width. That is fact.

Regarding Genetics, you'll never know your genetic potential so don't sell yourself short. For all you know you could have "better" genetics then Arnold or anyone else but you'll never know until you reach your potential and don' t plan on reaching that goal for many years. To reach your genetic potential, it will take time and lots of hard training.

Originally posted by Trap-isaurus
work work work
T- bar rows, Bent over rows, Bent DB rows, Pull downs, Chin ups

IML Gear Cream!
You'll never know your genetic potential so don't sell yourself short.
Great advice! :thumb:

low lats = big back
So you mean the 4 boxes of D-bol I just ordered won't do the trick?
It's all about insertion points ? Oh man!

the d-bol will definetly help ! ;)

OK LAM is lying to you,, the D-bol was a total waist of money bro, you might as well throw them out. Better yet, mail them to me and I'll thow them out. Honestly I will!!

Originally posted by Preacher
So you mean the 4 boxes of D-bol I just ordered won't do the trick?
It's all about insertion points ? Oh man!

Back