• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 🔥Check Out Muscle Gelz HEAL® - A Topical Peptide Repair Formula with BPC-157 & TB-500! 🏥

Ya know what they should make?

w8lifter

Elite Member
Reaction score
IML Gear Cream!
Flax packets....like the little packets of mayo ya get at cafeteria's and stuff...only filled w/ flax...:D

hehey ...your ticket to your fortune!

Good idea!

I'm also tired of looking for my measuring spoon to measure the flax! Some kinda premeasuring device attached to the flax bottle would be nice... :rolleyes:

I am LIKING those ideas!! :D:D:D

the pkts sound good,but if you can cook you should be able to measure by sight.NOT trying to sound sexist because you're women 'cause I cook all the time.:D :D :D

There's even a good name already...FLAX PAX. I think it is a marketing person's dream. :thumb:

Me?.....:grin:

I wouldn't know how to start LOL....but someone should...cause I could sure use them :D

I think Lee Labrada should make his yummi Lean Body protein bars -like Texas Pecan Pie- into a nutritious, protein ice cream!!!

Originally posted by lina
hehey ...your ticket to your fortune!

Good idea!

I'm also tired of looking for my measuring spoon to measure the flax! Some kinda premeasuring device attached to the flax bottle would be nice... :rolleyes:

I do believe the cap measures out to a tablespoon. I'll have to check later.

IML Gear Cream!
Originally posted by Beef Jerky

I do believe the cap measures out to a tablespoon. I'll have to check later.

You're kidding!

You mean after finishing the entire bottle and I didn't know?

:scratch:

Back