PDA

View Full Version : question about Z's

weightslayer
01-29-2011, 08:01 PM
as you can see i'm new to this site, but i've heard a lot about uncle z's...and was wondering wht the scoop is with him. i can see on this forum that there has been some problems, but i really havent seen any recent posts about it. is the Z line their own brand? is it underdosed you know, shit like that.

Repo
01-29-2011, 11:21 PM
as you can see i'm new to this site, but i've heard a lot about uncle z's...and was wondering wht the scoop is with him. i can see on this forum that there has been some problems, but i really havent seen any recent posts about it. is the Z line their own brand? is it underdosed you know, shit like that.

Uncle Z is very good to go!

I've placed four orders over the last several months and Z has definitely "over" delivered ... everything from the Z line has been top notch in quality.

I have enough trust in his business - my first order in the Euro line was for a bulk order of the - 5 10ml test cyp - along with some other stuff.

First hand - I can say the test cyp (international & US domestic) - D-bol 50mg - proviron and hcg are all great products ... All were the Z line - (not sure if the hcg is) but their all very good - I have more on hand but haven't tried them yet.

The only thing I've ever heard about a dose - was overdosed - Z let them keep it and sent out a new order which ended up being a very nice bonus anyway :)

With my proviron order - I ordered 100 and only received 40 - I told Z and he said sorry about that - keep the 40 and I'll send out 100 more - most people would have just sent out 60 more.

Ya gotta love getting 40 for free - I received the 100 before the 40 were half gone - so with service like that - Z gets my vote every time! :)

weightslayer
01-30-2011, 05:42 AM
yep, sound good to me! maybe i'll have to shoot him a email.....thanks brother!

persianprince23
01-30-2011, 07:11 AM
my experiences with z have been excellent, no matter where you go people are going to be talking down on competition its a risk in itself given what it is your purchasing but i have never dealt with or known anyone to ever have a problem with there uncle any ?'s jus email them

Uncle Z.
01-30-2011, 02:04 PM
PM me or email if you have any questions or doubts

OTG85
01-30-2011, 03:27 PM
I use z line stuff always everything I used was good stuff

isco6
01-30-2011, 08:05 PM
Man it seems just yesterday 20 other people asked the same question in 40 different posts.Oh wait they did!
I usually dont slam people but you didn't even try dude.Please read a few pages of the forum before you ask questions cause these people will tear you up and then you will get mad and then the trash talk and the yak yak yak yak!Ok thank you.

weightslayer
01-30-2011, 08:24 PM
Man it seems just yesterday 20 other people asked the same question in 40 different posts.Oh wait they did!
I usually dont slam people but you didn't even try dude.Please read a few pages of the forum before you ask questions cause these people will tear you up and then you will get mad and then the trash talk and the yak yak yak yak!Ok thank you. um...no they didnt. not on this forum any ways. did you not notice that you were the only post that had a problem with it? and what is that supposed to mean "these people will tear me up" for asking a question about a questionable service? look, i may be new to this forum...but i'm in no way a newbie. Z's was good a while back...but as of late his services have been how should i put it......half hearted at best...from what i can see people have to wait a month in some cases for their packages...and when they do come some have shorted or some have paks with the wrong items....so before i send my hard earned money to someone i will ask as many questions and start as many threads as i see fit. if thats ok with you that is?

persianprince23
01-30-2011, 08:29 PM
I usually dont slam people but you didn't even try dude.Please read a few pages of the forum before you ask questions cause these people will tear you up and then you will get mad and then the trash talk and the yak yak yak yak!Ok thank you.

I agree, there are new threads every day people praising or complaining in the end not every one is going to get on point service 110% of the time but in the end every one gets there stuff and becomes happy its jus monotanous to see the same threads over and over

murf23
01-30-2011, 08:29 PM
well put slayer, and if ya dont wanna see the same type of threads look in another section ppl askin questions and gettin feedback is what this section is for, when ur spendin ur own hard earned money somtimes u like to ask the questions urself it jus makes ya feel a lil better

persianprince23
01-30-2011, 08:33 PM
um...no they didnt. not on this forum any ways. did you not notice that you were the only post that had a problem with it? and what is that supposed to mean "these people will tear me up" for asking a question about a questionable service? look, i may be new to this forum...but i'm in no way a newbie. Z's was good a while back...but as of late his services have been how should i put it......half hearted at best...from what i can see people have to wait a month in some cases for their packages...and when they do come some have shorted or some have paks with the wrong items....so before i send my hard earned money to someone i will ask as many questions and start as many threads as i see fit. if thats ok with you that is?

I understand where u r coming from my friend noone wants to have problems with there packs i have used several different sources and with each one none was the same everyone has there problems as long as u TRUST who it is that they will make good then thats all u can hope for just part of the game

weightslayer
01-30-2011, 08:38 PM
I agree, there are new threads every day people praising or complaining in the end not every one is going to get on point service 110% of the time but in the end every one gets there stuff and becomes happy its jus monotanous to see the same threads over and over and thats understandable.....i agree with that...but i dont think people realize how easy it is to get others to go along with what they have because they have no experience with other compounds or good products in general. it's as simple as this...shit is real shady every where now a days..UG labs pop up every day with people selling bunk shit or under dosed product...in my town Z's rep isnt very good. this was a while ago but a few of my bro's got hooked up with some of his product and felt it was seriously under dosed and not very good at all and these werent some skinny teens working out at the local YMCA. these were hardcore lifters who have been using for yrs. now, this wasnt just one person it was 4...with different packages. but, as of late i have been told it is gtg...so i was just trying to get a update.

isco6
01-30-2011, 08:38 PM
um...no they didnt. not on this forum any ways. did you not notice that you were the only post that had a problem with it? and what is that supposed to mean "these people will tear me up" for asking a question about a questionable service? look, i may be new to this forum...but i'm in no way a newbie. Z's was good a while back...but as of late his services have been how should i put it......half hearted at best...from what i can see people have to wait a month in some cases for their packages...and when they do come some have shorted or some have paks with the wrong items....so before i send my hard earned money to someone i will ask as many questions and start as many threads as i see fit. if thats ok with you that is?
Man that didn't take long.I said nothing about you or your status as a person with questions.I just thought maybe I could help you out making the appearance on a new forum a little easier.But hey thread your hearts desire but I promise that getting all twisted over what I said just more than verifies my point. Good luck and best wishes.

persianprince23
01-30-2011, 08:44 PM
and thats understandable.....i agree with that...but i dont think people realize how easy it is to get others to go along with what they have because they have no experience with other compounds or good products in general. it's as simple as this...shit is real shady every where now a days..UG labs pop up every day with people selling bunk shit or under dosed product...in my town Z's rep isnt very good. this was a while ago but a few of my bro's got hooked up with some of his product and felt it was seriously under dosed and not very good at all. now, this wasnt just one person it was 4...with different packages. but, as of late i have been told it is gtg...so i was just trying to get a update.

Noones trying to flame you bro, i understand iscos side as u see posts like this everyday askin the same questions that could be answered if read. And u are right i mean who can u really believe? its all third party information some people can jus say they tried it and never seen the product from the lab and some people bash and have no reason to other then to be pricks in the end u make order get product if its bunk charge it to the game and move on

isco6
01-30-2011, 08:46 PM
weightslayer;2169341]and thats understandable.....i agree with that...but i dont think people realize how easy it is to get others to go along with what they have because they have no experience with other compounds or good products in general[/SIZE]. .
I am glad we agree.Sounds like you knew the answer all the time.I guess it sounds better if you say it yourself.I wont give any more advise.regards.

weightslayer
01-30-2011, 09:02 PM
I am glad we agree.Sounds like you knew the answer all the time.I guess it sounds better if you say it yourself.I wont give any more advise.regards. well did you get your package yet or not?

isco6
01-30-2011, 09:18 PM
yes sir.I had posted about it a couple days ago.Not sure if you read I was waiting in another forum but I did post about it a couple days ago.Ithink I said litle slow but legit.

weightslayer
01-30-2011, 09:32 PM
yes sir.I had posted about it a couple days ago.Not sure if you read I was waiting in another forum but I did post about it a couple days ago.Ithink I said litle slow but legit.
well that is good to know then...this is the kind of feed back i was looking for.

OTG85
01-31-2011, 05:56 AM
Bottom line z is g2g his line of products are on the money.Quick turn around.

isco6
01-31-2011, 10:13 AM
I am always happy to give feedback. But this was your first request for information,and I think you can agree it was a pretty open question not very specific and if I can be honest there are a serious number of this exact question in at least a dozen other threads or post.Now your second statement/question in concert to the history your friend and aquaintences have had with the company in this thread is a bit more tangeable and more specific which is always easier to give better feedback.
Welcome to to IM hope your stay is a pleasant one.

weightslayer
01-31-2011, 11:53 AM
I am always happy to give feedback. But this was your first request for information,and I think you can agree it was a pretty open question not very specific and if I can be honest there are a serious number of this exact question in at least a dozen other threads or post.Now your second statement/question in concert to the history your friend and aquaintences have had with the company in this thread is a bit more tangeable and more specific which is always easier to give better feedback.
Welcome to to IM hope your stay is a pleasant one. thanks brother!

Repo
02-01-2011, 12:47 AM
I think the timeframe on Z's orders are right in line with the norm.

You have to consider the nature of the business and I would just recommend planning and ordering ahead of time for your cycles.

Everyone gets impatient - it's only natural.

I'm a business owner myself - so I always look at things from all angles - be it the customer to the business owner ... And I can say with confidence - from everything I've seen - Z seems to really care about making sure his customers are always taken care of.

Whenever I see anything different it always seems they're not properly contacting him - so if you email him and don't get a response within a day or two - chances are he didn't receive it - if there was a problem he would want to know so ha can fix it ASAP.

Your in good hands with his business - from my experience :)