PDA

View Full Version : At what age do women lose their sex appeal?

GFR
01-30-2011, 12:00 PM
It depends on your age to be sure, what a 18 year old man/boy thinks will be different than what a 50 year old man thinks.

However if this was 100% true playboy would not have been so popular with it's 18-25 year old models.

So what's your opinion on this and has your opinion changed with your age?

GFR
01-30-2011, 12:06 PM
Forty Over Forty: Sexy Older Actresses | Gunaxin Media (http://media.gunaxin.com/forty-over-forty-top-sexy-hot-beautiful-older-actresses-women/3920)

Jennifer Tilly at 50

http://www.foto.pk/images/jennifjwj.jpg

SilentBob187
01-30-2011, 04:27 PM
I'd say 50 with the occasional honorable mention thereafter.

KelJu
01-30-2011, 05:13 PM
Age doesn't really matter. Some women were born ugly, and some look hot even as far as into their mid 50s, but that is very rare.

KelJu
01-30-2011, 05:15 PM
Also, Téa Leoni is so god damn hot.

bio-chem
01-30-2011, 05:24 PM
sophia lauren comes to mind

mich29
01-30-2011, 05:38 PM
Forty Over Forty: Sexy Older Actresses | Gunaxin Media (http://media.gunaxin.com/forty-over-forty-top-sexy-hot-beautiful-older-actresses-women/3920)

Jennifer Tilly at 50

http://www.foto.pk/images/jennifjwj.jpg

ok now lets she her without the make up and push up bra.

anyone remember mariah carey without makeup whoo it was not a pretty site at all.

I say around 30 stuff starts to go.unless they have good genes.

bio-chem
01-30-2011, 05:54 PM
ok now lets she her without the make up and push up bra.

anyone remember mariah carey without makeup whoo it was not a pretty site at all.

I say around 30 stuff starts to go.unless they have good genes.

make-up and push up bras are wonderful things. go to Africa, or the Philippines is you don't like them

Glycomann
01-30-2011, 06:59 PM
After marriage it's like pulling the pin on a blow-up raft.

MDR
01-30-2011, 07:32 PM
I think how long sex appeal lasts varies greatly from women to woman.

theCaptn'
01-30-2011, 07:45 PM
My dating range is 35-45, I'd go older if they're in good shape.

SFW
01-30-2011, 08:14 PM
2 votes for 60 or older?

you guys are SICK!

SFW
01-30-2011, 08:19 PM
man i love jennifer tilly...

theCaptn'
01-30-2011, 08:20 PM
2 votes for 60 or older?

you guys are SICK!

well we know who one of the voters is :lol:

SFW
01-30-2011, 08:22 PM
lawl.

SFW
01-30-2011, 08:24 PM
Roids goes on a date (http://www.xtranormal.com/watch/6167659/)

KelJu
01-30-2011, 08:28 PM
Roids goes on a date (http://www.xtranormal.com/watch/6167659/)

Lawl!

Rosie Chee Scott
01-31-2011, 10:27 AM
I think how long sex appeal lasts varies greatly from women to woman.

^^^This.

IronAddict
01-31-2011, 10:37 AM
Very true! ^^^ Also varies from man to man and his perception of beauty!

petphotos
01-31-2011, 10:48 AM
I think that age certainly comes into play. But, I have always liked older women, and now that I am older, I am finding that there are still some who turn me on. One of my ex-wives told me her mother was doing two friends regularly, well into her 80's.

mich29
02-01-2011, 12:06 AM
make-up and push up bras are wonderful things. go to Africa, or the Philippines is you don't like them

nuttin like getin ready to bone a chick and she takes her bra off and her boobs disappear.:wits:

Retlaw
02-01-2011, 12:44 AM
I'd say 50 with the occasional honorable mention thereafter.

Id fuck a 100 year old bitch in a nursing home, and a 87 yo corpse, WTF is wrong with you homo's ?? :thinking:

SFW
02-01-2011, 04:52 AM
Some 50 something light skinnded black pear was at the gym this morn. Very pretty in the face with a gigantic ass. at least 50 inches.

She kept scoping me out and then finally comes up with some lame line asking if "That was my towel"...Which was like 100 ft away from me. Im on incline bench mid set and she asks me if thats my towel lol.

Then "it" moved a lil because i realized she wanted me to dump a batch all over her cheeks.

She had a knit sweater wrapped around her ass and that shit was gigantic. She goes over to the prone hamstring machine with her big donkey ass a foot or so in the air...continually looking over my way and making these lil "uhh...ahhh" noises. My dick was rock at that point. So i get up from the incline bench and walk over to the trash can to pretend im throwing a gum wrapper away.

I said loud as shit "Lose the sweater" and smiled. She said "EXCUSE ME"...i just walked back to the bench with a shit eating grin. So were looking at each other through the mirror for like 5 mins. shes all flustered at this point not knowing what to do with herself. I threw my mp3 on and finished some sets. I look up and she was gone.

i may of came on too strong. but that shit excited me something fierce.

Big Pimpin
02-01-2011, 05:12 AM
A lot of chicks do themselves in by the chicks they hang around with. If you have an attractive gf/wife who associates with other attractive chicks, chances are she's going to stay attractive.

If you have chunky gf/wife who runs around with other chunky friends to make herself feel better, she's going to be a pig and will turn into a bigger pig if you ever knock her up.

Education and socioeconomic status also play a big role in how a woman looks/ages.

Retlaw
02-01-2011, 05:34 AM
Some 50 something light skinnded black pear was at the gym this morn. Very pretty in the face with a gigantic ass. at least 50 inches.

She kept scoping me out and then finally comes up with some lame line asking if "That was my towel"...Which was like 100 ft away from me. Im on incline bench mid set and she asks me if thats my towel lol.

Then "it" moved a lil because i realized she wanted me to dump a batch all over her cheeks.

She had a knit sweater wrapped around her ass and that shit was gigantic. She goes over to the prone hamstring machine with her big donkey ass a foot or so in the air...continually looking over my way and making these lil "uhh...ahhh" noises. My dick was rock at that point. So i get up from the incline bench and walk over to the trash can to pretend im throwing a gum wrapper away.

I said loud as shit "Lose the sweater" and smiled. She said "EXCUSE ME"...i just walked back to the bench with a shit eating grin. So were looking at each other through the mirror for like 5 mins. shes all flustered at this point not knowing what to do with herself. I threw my mp3 on and finished some sets. I look up and she was gone.

Atta boy !

REDDOG309
02-01-2011, 05:40 AM

She will be back in a day or two without the sweater. You scared her but she will be back, but aren't you slipping into Saney territory?

bio-chem
02-01-2011, 09:20 AM
nuttin like getin ready to bone a chick and she takes her bra off and her boobs disappear.:wits:

if your hittin it doggy like you should you would never notice. :paddle:

Prince
02-01-2011, 10:21 AM
My opinion has definitely changed with age (I am 41), I find females attractive from 18 up to 50+ years of age, it all depends on how well they take of their themselves. In other words I have seen 50 year old woman that are much sexier than many 18 year old women.

Rosie Chee Scott
02-01-2011, 12:37 PM
Very true! ^^^ Also varies from man to man and his perception of beauty!

Definitely.

SilentBob187
02-01-2011, 06:35 PM
She will be back in a day or two without the sweater. You scared her but she will be back, but aren't you slipping into Saney territory?

Did Saney ever get that blog going again? That was GOLD.

Keep us informed Mr. F.