• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 🔥Check Out Muscle Gelz HEAL® - A Topical Peptide Repair Formula with BPC-157 & TB-500! 🏥

Former American Gladiator Is Now Homeless

At least someone is helping her. If she was making $1500 she should have spent her money more wisely though.

At least someone is helping her. If she was making $1500 she should have spent her money more wisely though.

I totally agree, and that's $1500 a day!!!

Weaves and 6 inch fingernails are expensive nowadays.

Such a shame! But, it's good to know that in America, it's not just male athletes that have no sense.

Figure roughly 1500 $/day x 5 day/week x 10 weeks =75,000 That's OK but nothing to get rich on. I'm a little surprised at the low pay for someone that must have been in the actor's guild or were they screwed out of that somehow? Anyhow looks like she couldn't parlay that gig into any other gigs. I think Tonya Knight is a bartender now. She even married one of the Heintz guys I think and went to prison for drugs and crap. She use to be amazing. Goes to show you ahve to have your s**t together to stay above water in this world. Slack off for a month and you are out on your ass in the cold. These people actually had a little talent and they got chewed and spit.

Figure roughly 1500 $/day x 5 day/week x 10 weeks =75,000 That's OK but nothing to get rich on. I'm a little surprised at the low pay for someone that must have been in the actor's guild or were they screwed out of that somehow? Anyhow looks like she couldn't parlay that gig into any other gigs. I think Tonya Knight is a bartender now. She even married one of the Heintz guys I think and went to prison for drugs and crap. She use to be amazing. Goes to show you ahve to have your s**t together to stay above water in this world. Slack off for a month and you are out on your ass in the cold. These people actually had a little talent and they got chewed and spit.

That's nothing to get rich on, but nothing to sneeze at either. 75,000 a year is a pretty good chuck of change. Anyone should be able to live off that very comfortably and still save some money.

That's nothing to get rich on, but nothing to sneeze at either. 75,000 a year is a pretty good chuck of change. Anyone should be able to live off that very comfortably and still save some money.

Not to mention the other 42 weeks in the year that she had to work. She could've easily been in the 6 figures.

IML Gear Cream!
1500 a day... back in the early 90s. she was ballin. according to inflation caluculator i used that was about 2265 a day now.

if you read the comments in the story they're funny-

she has to deal with her son's food allergies
Pfft. Kids are such pussies about eating garbage nowadays.

Potential Employer 1: Well, her experiences include dry humping housewives while they hang from suspended rings and tackling people.

Potential Employer 2: Hm. Maybe we could find a place for her. Any education?

Potential Employer 1: Yeah, a bachelors in Psychology.

Potential Employer 2: Yikes. {crumples up resume}

Another nig on the streets.

Too mean?

Depends where you live. In Sacramento you probably couldn't buy coffee and a scone with that.

Depends where you live. In Sacramento you probably couldn't buy coffee and a scone with that.

I highly dought you couldn't live comfortably off 75 grand a year even in Sacramento. Maybe not like a kind, but comfortably. Even if you were paying 2g for an apartment that would still leave you 50g.

Back