PDA

View Full Version : Want to use IGF-1, MGF, and insulin during my cruise, help?

chronicelite
02-03-2011, 02:51 PM
Can somebody give me advice on how to use these 3 products together to get the best results?

I got 2 vials of igf-1 lr3 from Twist's site, 1 vial of MGF and can grab Humalog from my local pharmacy. I will probably run it for 30 days.

Help please :)

XYZ
02-04-2011, 07:46 AM
Can somebody give me advice on how to use these 3 products together to get the best results?

I got 2 vials of igf-1 lr3 from Twist's site, 1 vial of MGF and can grab Humalog from my local pharmacy. I will probably run it for 30 days.

Help please :)

Training Days:

-Immediateldy PWO 5ius insulin IM with 80g dextrose, 25g whey, 10g BCAA's, 5g creatine, 5g leucine.
-10 mins later 50-100mcgs IGF1-LR3 IM
-10 mins later 100-200mcgs MGF IM
-60 MINS AFTER first insulin injection eat a solid meal with 50-75g complex carbs (1 cup old fashioned oats, with 1 cup fruit works well), and 40-55g protein, 6-8oz. chicken.
-DO NOT EAT ANY FATS UNTIL 3 HOURS AFTER THE INSULIN HAS BEEN INJECTED.

The bi-lateral injection theory is debatable at best, personally I don't buy it but you're free to do what you want. The timing of the IGF1-LR3 and the MGF is debatable as well. There are various opinions out there.

You really need GH to make this whole thing go, it helps with the insulin sensitivity and also allows for a better protocol.

DO NOT use more insulin than this until you get an idea as how you respond to it. ALWAYS keep a full can of sugared soda or candy with you when you shoot it. KEEP IT WITH YOU AT ALL TIMES.

Signs of going hypo include dizziness, sweating shortness of breath and confusion just to name a few. Be sure to read about these things BEFORE you use anything. A good place to start is right here www.basskillieronline.com (http://www.basskillieronline.com)

Keep a close eye on your BF% while using the insulin, you may need to adjust your carbs. The way I have it set up you should be more than good to go.

NON TRAINING DAYS:

50-100mcgs IGF1-LR3 first thing in the am. You really need to use it ED to reap the full benefits of it.

Good luck.

XYZ
02-04-2011, 08:59 AM
Be sure to dilute the Igf1-lr3 in acetic acid. You can easily make your own if you have a few filters.

TwisT
02-04-2011, 12:11 PM
Great info CT

50-100mcgs IGF1-LR3 first thing in the am.

I normally don't see any addition benefits of dosing over 50mcg... everything else looks solid. For the AM injection- IM wont be necessary, just pin it sub-q.

-T

chronicelite
02-04-2011, 02:51 PM
So, my humalog is 100 units per CC

So would I want to take 0.05cc of humalog ??

Is there anyway I can dilute it ?

Just seems so hard to dose this stuff with the amount being so low....
I am a little afraid of screwing up the dosage.... any suggestions would be great....

Beejis60
02-06-2011, 04:11 PM
So, my humalog is 100 units per CC

So would I want to take 0.05cc of humalog ??

Is there anyway I can dilute it ?

Just seems so hard to dose this stuff with the amount being so low....
I am a little afraid of screwing up the dosage.... any suggestions would be great....

wat? You should be using slin pins and those are quite accurate. One notch = .01mL = .01cc = 1 unit.

chronicelite
02-09-2011, 03:33 PM
wat? You should be using slin pins and those are quite accurate. One notch = .01mL = .01cc = 1 unit.

I am using slin pins... just still a fuck around.... 0.1cc is 10 units, which is such a small amount and twice the amount I want to be using lol

XYZ
02-10-2011, 08:56 AM
I am using slin pins... just still a fuck around.... 0.1cc is 10 units, which is such a small amount and twice the amount I want to be using lol

You need to use the 1/2cc slin pins. They are marked every 5 units not 10.

You don't need much insulin to get the job done, that's for sure.

Beejis60
02-10-2011, 12:14 PM

Ya, and I said .01cc is 1 unit. You only want 5 units. A lot of what I measure out is around 3 units and I've had no problems.

You need to use the 1/2cc slin pins. They are marked every 5 units not 10.

You don't need much insulin to get the job done, that's for sure.

My pins are marked every one unit and I have 1/2cc pens.

XYZ
02-10-2011, 12:33 PM
Ya, and I said .01cc is 1 unit. You only want 5 units. A lot of what I measure out is around 3 units and I've had no problems.

My pins are marked every one unit and I have 1/2cc pens.

Cool, I have the .5cc ones, I can easily mark 6ius or 9ius. The point I was trying to make is that if he's trying to measure out 5 units more times than not the 1cc syringes don't mark every iu between 0-10. At least not the ones I have used

chronicelite
02-12-2011, 12:45 PM
Cool, I have the .5cc ones, I can easily mark 6ius or 9ius. The point I was trying to make is that if he's trying to measure out 5 units more times than not the 1cc syringes don't mark every iu between 0-10. At least not the ones I have used

I guess Im lucky I havent died yet

Beejis60
02-18-2011, 08:14 AM
The point I was trying to make is that if he's trying to measure out 5 units more times than not the 1cc syringes don't mark every iu between 0-10. At least not the ones I have used

I've never touched the 1cc slin pins but I do use 1cc tuberculin slip tips and they're even marked every tenth of a mL....

either way, just as long as you can measure accurately. IMO, the smaller the pin, the more accurate as smaller doses.

XYZ
02-18-2011, 08:23 AM
Yup, you're exactly right.

chronicelite
02-18-2011, 03:43 PM
So far I am having GREAT results. I am responding fine to the insulin and I found 1/2 cc slin pins from my local pharmacy. Today for the first time I stepped up my slin to 6 units.

What is the general rule and maximum on increasing slin dosage? YUM YUM SLIN <3

Also, I dropped my vial of MGF on my carpet. It didn't break, can I still use it or is it garbage?

Beejis60
02-20-2011, 07:32 AM
So far I am having GREAT results. I am responding fine to the insulin and I found 1/2 cc slin pins from my local pharmacy. Today for the first time I stepped up my slin to 6 units.

What is the general rule and maximum on increasing slin dosage? YUM YUM SLIN <3

Also, I dropped my vial of MGF on my carpet. It didn't break, can I still use it or is it garbage?

MGF is probably fine; how much of a drop was it?