• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 💪Muscle Gelz® 30% Off Easter Sale👉www.musclegelz.com Coupon code: EASTER30🐰

Operation Sledgehammer: International Pharmaceuticals busted in Europe

Arnold

Numero Uno
Staff member
Administrator
Reaction score
IML Gear Cream!
Operation Sledgehammer: International Pharmaceuticals busted in Europe
by Anthony Roberts

International Pharmaceuticals, one of the longest running underground steroid labs in the world, has reportedly been dismantled through a multi-jurisdicational taskforce called ???Operation Sledge Hammer. ??? The Austrian government has allegedly made 25 arrests and seized (shattered?) 3,000 kilograms of anabolic steroids and other assorted performance enhancing drugs. Included among those arrested were two German dudes who wrote a steroid book (in German) that I haven???t read and neither have you.

Although the European branch of this organization has been (allegedly) dismantled, it appears doubtful that the organization as a whole has been compromised -realistically, if the owner of the lab was not arrested, then this represents a financial setback and little more; perhaps some remailers have been compromised, and maybe end customers, but it???s unlikely that we???ll see a slew of busts related to guys buying a couple of vials worth of testosterone.

It???s not yet clear whether this has anything to do with December???s Axio busts or the alleged crackdown on sources in China.

source

More on Operation Sledgehammer

Over 30 steroid dealers and several tons of performance enhancing drugs were seized earlier this week in Operation Sledgehammer, capping off 14 months of undercover work which began in 2009.

I guess the interesting thing about this bust was that we found out that two of the partners in IP (Europe) were noted authors of a German language steroid book. It’s a bad enough move to use steroids illegally when you’re a widely known expert on them, and an even worse move to sell them – which is exactly what these guys were doing.

I’m not sure if the physical labs (where raw hormone is converted to an end product) were found, or if they are suspected to be overseas in China, India, and Packistan. Unfortunately, because of the clumsy Google translation from German to English, I’m really not sure if this means the powder was produced abroad and converted in-country to a finished product, or if the entire thing was produced abroad. I suspect the former, although the newspaper articles imply the latter.

Certainly, at least some of their steroids were produced abroad and smuggled into Austria in their final form, as a large quantity of Dutch Lab products were confiscated.

Since these guys were pretty big Growth Hormone dealers, and China is putting on their latest dog and pony show about cracking down on GH (and steroid) dealers, I think prices might start going up on growth hormone across the board.

I’ve still got a bunch of unanswered questions about this bust, and whether or not there was any connection with December’s Axio Labs busts, which were spearheaded by police in the neighboring company….but until I find out something of use, I can’t imagine saying much more about Operation Sledgehammer.

I have not read about lab busts either. German media reports that they had their manufacturing done in India and the the finished product got shipped to Denmark and the UK from where it was redistributed to Germany and Austria. They only found ready to sell gear in three warehouses in Austria.

Among the 25 people in custody in Austria, most of them were brick and mortar resellers like in gyms posing as "fitness gurus". Undercover cops have infiltrated the organization: they let themselves get hired as a local dealer.

The today report in German Spiegel magazine is actually about a bust that happend already in September 2010. 2 men were jailed back then.

On a sidenote, this week homes of 14 members of the Berlin chapter of the Hells Angels motorcycle gang were searched for anabolics.

sledge-hammer

Dear Admin, dear Austrian. Here comes the truth. A small reseller, namely Michael from Carinthia. who was in charge of some pick and pack operation for some labs fraudulently stole products from stock that was held on commission basis. He sold it to a NABBA bodybuilder (Nicolas Adametz), who has been and still is working for the police on a part time job basis because he has become dependent on them based on his past as a cocaine dealer. Michael was as smart to make phone calls with steroid customers from the same prepaid mobile phone he used in order to speak to Nicolas. This is how the system blew up. However the entire system to sell STEROIDAL NUTRTION ist still up and running, safe and stable. I hope this post will make it through the entire thread without getting censored or removed.
@Admin Feel free to contact me anytime with any queries you may have or evidence you may need not limited to granting special offers to users of this board (free samples etc.).

Back