• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 🔥Check Out Muscle Gelz HEAL® - A Topical Peptide Repair Formula with BPC-157 & TB-500! 🏥

National Physique Committee drug bust

Arnold

Numero Uno
Staff member
Administrator
Reaction score
IML Gear Cream!
National Physique Committee drug bust
by Anthony Roberts

attachment.php

The latest NPC drug bust included a rising star in the figure division, by thre name of Samantha Baker, and her boyfriend, Vincent Papagano a guy you???ve seen on the backstage staff of national level shows. Police seized a bunch of steroids (both injectable and oral), 35 pounds of marijuana, and over $7,000 in cash. Papagano was the main target of the bust.

He would allegedly travel to Los Angeles, purchase large quantities of marijuana, and then mail it back to himself in Brantree, Massachusetts. Apparently he???d been making the trips every few weeks, and selling out within days of returning ??? easily pushing his criminal enterprise into a comfortable six figure living, but nowhere near the level of drug dealing we???ve seen in the past from others in the NPC.

attachment.php

Papagano was charged with a bunch of possession and distribution charges, for the steroids, marijuana, and the other party favors, and released on $1,500 bail. Baker was charged with possession of oxycodone and steroids(pretty much what you???d find in the overnight bag of most figure competitors), and also pleaded not guilty.

source

We need to start focusing on more important issues and using our tax dollars for things that really matter. I think it is messed up that there is a law telling me what I can and can not do to my own body. If someone else harms me, yes, but my choices should be just that.

We need to start focusing on more important issues and using our tax dollars for things that really matter. I think it is messed up that there is a law telling me what I can and can not do to my own body. If someone else harms me, yes, but my choices should be just that.
I agree with this completely. Why do they do this? MONEY the DEA wouldn't have jobs if drugs were legal.

Back