PDA

View Full Version : Knob may be damaged, please advise

Murder
02-12-2011, 08:18 AM
Good Morning.

Not long ago i placed several rubber bands around the base of my cock out of sheer boredom and DHT induced lust. I was quite disturbed at how bulbous and turgid my cock became but i continued to masturbate furiously, ignoring the pain. After ejaculating with dizzying force, i fell asleep with the rubber bands still affixed to my vascular, marble-like fuckstick. Awakening an hour or so later, i was horrified at the condition of my now purple/blue blood sausage.

Unable to remove the rubber bands, i gently sliced them away using a razor. My penis collapsed to my thighs like a tortured, abused POW, writhing in a soup of sweat and ejaculate material.

My question is, have i done serious damage to my cervix-destroyer? I havent been able to achieve a solid erection in days. Due to the sensitive nature of this event, i am reluctant to visit my family practioner with the disturbing news that i mauled my genitals into a non-functioning "member" of society.

REDDOG309
02-12-2011, 09:48 AM
Dude if you ain't Jlacap then I think you should PM him.
just sayin

Little Wing
02-12-2011, 10:00 AM
i know someone who says he uses a hairband for a cockring. he also says his erections don't get very hard without it anymore. don't do it again and maybe since it was a one time event you'll regain complete function. how long ago is not long ago?

david
02-12-2011, 01:42 PM
This is rather gruesome. Are you able to urinate with pain or do you feel yourself urinating at all when going? Something about a knife next to a penis makes my own invert thinking about it!!!

Good Lord, go see a doctor!!!

GearsMcGilf
02-12-2011, 03:37 PM
Post a pic.

hagaroids
02-12-2011, 06:43 PM
the only hope is a few weeks of strict tiger pumping and possibly some weight training.

it might seem silly to some to fill a mayo jar with water and hand it from your dick with a shoestring but nothing gets the old wanker stretched out like weight.

Work IN Progress
02-12-2011, 06:52 PM
Pictures or STFU

BillHicksFan
02-12-2011, 08:26 PM
True. Pics or GTFO.

x~factor
02-12-2011, 08:52 PM
Post a pic.

Please don't.

GearsMcGilf
02-13-2011, 08:15 AM
Be sure to write DRSE on it when you post the pic or it will be removed.

hagaroids
02-13-2011, 08:25 AM
agreed. pics or it didnt happen.

david
02-13-2011, 01:55 PM
agreed. pics or it didnt happen.

yeah, since you never posted anymore of your "so called" pics, then is it safe to say that you being "Harold" is not true, either?? Hmmnnn???:thinking: