• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 💪Muscle Gelz® 30% Off Easter Sale👉www.musclegelz.com Coupon code: EASTER30🐰

prednisone

klc9100

HI-Tech Redneck
Registered
Reaction score
IML Gear Cream!
my g/f has a 20mg prednisone dose pack. her dr. gave it to her for a back injury, but she can't take it because she is allergic to it.

i have several nagging injuries, aches, misc. pains from lifting. yall know what i mean. i was wondering if the prednisone might help some of my problems.

does anyone have any experience with it, or know of any reasons i should or shouldn't take it??

The only thing Ive used prednisone for is poison ivy. I know it completely wrecks your immune system. Other than that I have no clue

i used it for an infection. yes, it dose play havoc on your immune system...but it is a steroid and on the plus size i gained like 10lbs in 2weeks...bloated as hell!

my g/f has a 20mg prednisone dose pack. her dr. gave it to her for a back injury, but she can't take it because she is allergic to it.

i have several nagging injuries, aches, misc. pains from lifting. yall know what i mean. i was wondering if the prednisone might help some of my problems.

does anyone have any experience with it, or know of any reasons i should or shouldn't take it??
It can absolutely cause bloat if used for more than a few days, and be aware that as a corticose steroid it supresses imune function and not just in the area of the pain. It is also catabolic if taken for any length of time as supressing inflamation will stop the feedback loop that triggers muscle repair and rebuilding after working out.

wow, so not many prednisone fans here, lol. thanks for the input. i decided to try it. it's only a 10 day dose pack, so i don't figure it can do much harm. today is the 3rd day. i am virtually pain free. almost all of my nagging aches and pains are gone. most of the negative stings i found in my research was from long term use. i only have 7 more days of it. i'm very curious to see what kind of rebound i have when it stop taking it.

u know how there are NSAIDS...this is just the steroidal version.. much more powerful and much more sides. if only using once short term, it just should give u great anti-inflamatory results. but its kind pointless for any long term or permanent injuries. i wouldnt use it.

its been more than 7 days, did the pain come back? experience any sides?

Back