• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 🔥Check Out Muscle Gelz HEAL® - A Topical Peptide Repair Formula with BPC-157 & TB-500! 🏥

Hey guys !!!

ladybug06

Registered
Reaction score
IML Gear Cream!
Hello, I am new here "of course" I have been trying really hard for over a year now to lose 20lbs. And my body will not cooperate, I have always looked at this site just never joined until today. I eat a very clean nutritious diet 95% of the time. I have took several nutrition classes and I excercise 4-6 days a week. weight training and cardio. And believe me I have probably resorted to every diet cookbook out there. Which is a bunch crap. well they do have "some" good stuff. But anyway I am 39 5'4" 150 lbs. my weight is completely spread out on my body. So alot of people think there is no way that I weight 150. But I do !!!

But I really need some help on a question that I have:

I was trying to run a cycle of Clen " a last resort for me" I have been on it for 8 days now. Which all has been fine until yesterday. I started my period 2.5 weeks ahead of time and it is BAD !!! I have never had this problem before, and I dont do birth control. And the cramps in my stomach and back are freaking crazy.

So is this normal? Any help would be greatly appreciated

welcome to IronMag ! can you list out your diet that you're eating ?

regular day:
Breakfast
2 egg whites with peppers and
2 - turkey bacon
1- whole grain toast sometimes with sugar free jelly

lunch
spinach salad with grilled chicken breast
low fat low sugar dressing " usually oil and vinegar
with tomatoes and fat free feta

dinner: last night
grilled chicken breast
roasted peppers, cauliflower, onions
small basic side salad with the same dressing

If I do a snack:
sometimes: fat free cottage cheese or a protein shake with milk or water and ice nothing added.

I am not really a carb eater, and if I do it is for breakfast and it is always whole grain.
I drink around 90 ounces of water every day, no soda !!! 2-3 cups of green tea daily no sugar.. if I ever use sugar in anything it is splenda.

work out 5 days a week
M-F bootcamp workout 1 hr
Tues & Thursdays strength training 30 min " nothing crazy"

I know alot of people tell me this is not alot of food, but honeslty this is alot for me. I have never been a big eater. I got this weight from having my last child 4yrs ago and it has been a struggle ever since. " have no clue why " I have always weighed around 120 my entire life and now my body will not go under 150 " to save my life" Thank you for any info or advice you can give

Welcome to the site. We have a lot of educated people here that can help you, IslandGirl, Paradisecup and Build.
We are glad to have you :)

Welcome to the forum homegirl. Post your question(s) in the female talk and diet & nutrition section respectively. This forum is rich with knowledgeable folk.:nerd:

Back