• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 🔥Check Out Muscle Gelz HEAL® - A Topical Peptide Repair Formula with BPC-157 & TB-500! 🏥

anyone ever try naps' vitamin shots?

i haven't tried them, but since they sell high quality ANABOLIC STEROIDS, i can't think of any reason why they would jeopradize their world class reputation by selling you some fucking fake b-12.

just sayin . . .

i haven't tried them, but since they sell high quality ANABOLIC STEROIDS, i can't think of any reason why they would jeopradize their world class reputation by selling you some fucking fake b-12.

just sayin . . .

haha, no im sure they're legit and high quality i have no doubts about that. i was just wondering if any of them would be that much of a benefit to someone on in intense training program which B6 and B12 are claimed to help with. the others seem to have good endurance qualities too.

some of these vitamins seem like they would have been beneficial to me in wrestling season back in high school

"some of these vitamins seem like they would have been beneficial to me in wrestling season back in high school" :roflmao: really??

haha, no im sure they're legit and high quality i have no doubts about that. i was just wondering if any of them would be that much of a benefit to someone on in intense training program which B6 and B12 are claimed to help with. the others seem to have good endurance qualities too.

some of these vitamins seem like they would have been beneficial to me in wrestling season back in high school

ok, i see what you're saying. the way you asked the question seemed as though you were pondering naps. naps is the shit, plain and simple.

if you're wondering about vit injections in general, i think the supplement board would be a better place to post.

I would love to hear too. My wife used to get B-12 shots. She loved them.

for me.. just felt like had more energy.. beyond that I really didn't pay too much attention to it. I'm sure it does more for you.. you could always research online and I'm sure u'll get more information.

Back