• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 💪Muscle Gelz® 30% Off Easter Sale👉www.musclegelz.com Coupon code: EASTER30🐰

prostanivar PH cycle help

bjustin2023

Registered
Reaction score
IML Gear Cream!
I'm starting a product in a couple weeks pro-stanivar sdrol hdrol combo but want to make sure I do it right and what I use will keep me safe. I'm a 38 year old male 178lbs 14% bf 5'11.5 and a hard gainer. Any constructive help would be appreciated.

Going to take cel cycle assist for 2 weeks prior and during cycle, whey and casien, Animal pal multi, animal pak PM, ryr, extra milk thistle, liv 52, no shotgun pre workout, vitamin c, GNC prostate blend, twinlab amino fuel, omega 3-6-9, and triflex. Maybe creatine not sure maybe monohydrate?
Pct will be nolvadex 40/40/20/20 and recycle by purus but not positive when to start the recycle?
Also plan on about 4000 calories a day, main goal like most is to bulk up and drop to 10-12% bf.
* days till I start cycle brother in law starts today he is 5"6" 147lbs maybe 10%bf have another friend starting with me hes 6"3" 300+ and about 25%

Welcome to the board. i am sure you will get all the advice you are seeking :)

thanx

TY all for the warm welcome, still need some advice on my upcoming prostanivar cycle. I think I have everything good to go but just want to be sure with some feedback from some PH vets. thnx again

welcome...!

Back