PDA

View Full Version : domestic vs international

alphabolic
02-20-2011, 07:11 PM
is it really THAT much safer to get your gear shipped domestically? money is not an issue for me and i might cancel my international order despite losing the money because im a paranoid MF'er...

Imosted
02-20-2011, 07:15 PM
If money is not an issue your safest bet is Domestic source, no customs, no long waits..

alphabolic
02-20-2011, 07:28 PM
If money is not an issue your safest bet is Domestic source, no customs, no long waits..

yea everyone assured me that the international source i placed my order with was gtg and probably the most reliable foreign source out there but i still get worried about customs. a letter from customs is no big deal, it's getting caught by the cops/DEA which i know is verrry slim but it makes the wait very stressful and im already on meds for anxiety...

thinking about cancelling my order and calling it a loss

Imosted
02-20-2011, 08:11 PM
if you already paid for it then there is not much to do just wait and you will get your gear, states customs is not so tight, but if you do domestic then you will not have to worry.

persianprince23
02-20-2011, 08:22 PM
no sense of cancellin your payment buddy i know the anxiety kicks in jus be patient like imosted it costs a bit more but u dont have to worry liuke u are now

prop01
02-20-2011, 08:25 PM
yea everyone assured me that the international source i placed my order with was gtg and probably the most reliable foreign source out there but i still get worried about customs. a letter from customs is no big deal, it's getting caught by the cops/DEA which i know is verrry slim but it makes the wait very stressful and im already on meds for anxiety...

thinking about cancelling my order and calling it a loss

If you already ordered , it is probably to late to cancell . Don't worry .

If you have anxiety , you might like to reconsider using gear or use low dosages . [ In am sure you already know what you are doing ]

How does a person know if it is a domestic source ? I am interested in this as well , although price is an issue with me .

OTG85
02-20-2011, 08:43 PM
domestic much faster z is g2g either way

alphabolic
02-20-2011, 09:34 PM
states customs is not so tight.

why is this?

Imosted
02-21-2011, 03:15 PM
why is this?

why? i think the number of mails go through is so big that they do not have the time or resourses to check them, 99% of the web sites do free resend to states which means the chance of getting cought is very small, i live in Canada and nobody but nobady does resend,states have 320 million people living, Canada 30 million(so more people more mails, the less chance of getting cought...from what i know Australia is the worst people say the customs opens every single mail and checks the content.

alphabolic
02-21-2011, 03:40 PM
why? i think the number of mails go through is so big that they do not have the time or resourses to check them, 99% of the web sites do free resend to states which means the chance of getting cought is very small, i live in Canada and nobody but nobady does resend,states have 320 million people living, Canada 30 million(so more people more mails, the less chance of getting cought...from what i know Australia is the worst people say the customs opens every single mail and checks the content.

yea that makes sense. i just figured with those scanners they have, that they could easily see pills/vials but if the package is small and light then it cant raise much concern i would guess.

and with canada im hearing that they're not sending customs letters because they know the source is gonna re-ship once they're emailed the letter lol.

and that sucks for australia, i cant imagine how long all that searching must take.

Repo
02-22-2011, 03:01 AM
I wouldn't worry - you should be fine. :)

I'm 5 for 5 on my orders over the last several months - both domestic and international - mostly international.

The timeframe between the two is about a week - after the first order I've just start planning and ordering ahead - that way if there were any snags it's not holding you up.

But anyway - all of my orders have been fine - one was just a little late and that was around the holidays and that wasn't bad at all.

Everything has been great from my experience! :D

OTG85
02-22-2011, 01:53 PM
I wouldn't worry - you should be fine. :)

I'm 5 for 5 on my orders over the last several months - both domestic and international - mostly international.

The timeframe between the two is about a week - after the first order I've just start planning and ordering ahead - that way if there were any snags it's not holding you up.

But anyway - all of my orders have been fine - one was just a little late and that was around the holidays and that wasn't bad at all.

Everything has been great from my experience! :D
no doubt,z been very good to me:ohyeah:

bbozak20
03-02-2011, 11:29 AM
:daydream:

OMEGAx
03-02-2011, 04:11 PM
its is safer but Both through Z is safe

stylus187
03-02-2011, 04:12 PM
Domestic, without a doubt!

whitemike370
03-02-2011, 06:50 PM
Im thinking of trying uncle z for my first cycle but I keep getting mixed reveiws. I dont want to buy fake gear and inject kool aid. LOL

persianprince23
03-02-2011, 07:15 PM
I dont know where u have seen Z having "fake" gear i have not seen one review on here from anyone that tried z's stuff and said it was bunk for the record i am running his domestic line and its solid

whitemike370
03-03-2011, 05:55 PM
I didnt say he did have fake gear I just wanted to be sure im going with the right source. I also like that he has domestic. I placed an order today so I will keep you guys updated. I sent him acouple messages before hand and he always responded quick. He seems to be a good guy. This is my first cycle so I should grow like the incredible hulk:roflmao:.

Repo
03-03-2011, 11:42 PM
Im thinking of trying uncle z for my first cycle but I keep getting mixed reveiws. I dont want to buy fake gear and inject kool aid. LOL

Z's stuff is very good - I've ran a lot of different products from Z - and everyone of them have been great! :)

I've read a post by him - saying he tells his makers to add extra so the products are over the dose - and that would explain why I've never questioned the doses on anything I've ever tried.

There's also been posts with Z asking people who are considering his products - to share their results ... Which speaks volumes about the products.

I personally go out of my way to post my feedback - because it wasn't too long ago I was in your shoes - wondering who to trust - and was pretty much felt screwed on what to do...

But I tell ya what - if I questioned any of the products - there's no way I would take the time to leave this feedback.

Anything you'll ever see from me is 100% from my personal experience - the good or the bad - but everything from Z has been great. :D

Let us know what you decide. :)

whitemike370
03-04-2011, 10:05 AM
well thats good to know. Im making another thread in uncle z thread on my first cycle and will keep updated through out the cycle.

prop01
03-05-2011, 02:24 PM
Can a person buy the HG gear through domestic service or only the Z-line ?

Repo
03-05-2011, 06:07 PM

Only the Z line through domestic.

But I'll tell you what - the Z line is awesome - I've ran many products from the Z line and they have all been great!

I've place many orders - both domestic and international and have not had any issues with any of them...

I'm actually 6 for 6 - and five were international ... "no worries." :clapping:

The new Euro line is something I've just started using - and I'm starting to see some very good results.

With my personal experience - I don't think you can go wrong with anything you choose with Z :D

Keep us posted on what you decide - it's always nice to see what other peoples results are :)

Uncle Z.
03-06-2011, 09:23 AM

Hi

HG you can get only in international shipping

us domestic is send within us boarders

z-line international (i don't have to explain it do I ?)

z.

OutWhey
03-06-2011, 01:04 PM
The z-line is great.

Repo
03-07-2011, 12:10 PM
The z-line is great.

Yeah I see very good results with the Z line.

I've just started using his new euro line - which is also working very well.

At first it was a little tough to try the Euro line just because I like the Z line so much.

But this new line is working just as well so I'm going to try several types of products and will pass on my results with the members here. :)

betterthisbod
03-23-2011, 01:10 PM
Good info here

ordawg1
03-23-2011, 01:56 PM
Yes- I am thinking Zline domestic also

bwrag
03-23-2011, 01:58 PM
what is typical arrival time if ordered domestic?

whitemike370
03-23-2011, 05:14 PM
around 10 days for domestic

ordawg1
03-23-2011, 05:55 PM
Z is fast and also has great communication.Plus- great gear which helps

persianprince23
03-23-2011, 09:07 PM
jus always keep in mind man what ur ordering things happen which calls for delays everything has to be done smooth and efficient jus know u will get it and be happy with the product5s

Uncle Z.
03-24-2011, 04:43 AM
jus always keep in mind man what ur ordering things happen which calls for delays everything has to be done smooth and efficient jus know u will get it and be happy with the product5s

:thumbs:

nothing to add

z.

bwrag
03-24-2011, 06:47 AM
Thanks for all the info will be talking to Z soon.

bwrag
03-24-2011, 06:52 AM
Z I cant respond to your PM dont have enough post yet. I will email you.

whitemike370
03-24-2011, 06:54 AM
Im not positive but I think you need at least 50 posts to PM uncle Z:hmmm:

Uncle Z.
03-24-2011, 09:02 AM
Z I cant respond to your PM dont have enough post yet. I will email you.

Bro I need to know what will be subject of your email so no one (my others employees) will open it just me !

z.

OTG85
03-24-2011, 01:19 PM
Im not positive but I think you need at least 50 posts to PM uncle Z:hmmm:

Yep start whoreing

usergear
04-24-2011, 12:48 AM
I am 5 for 8 shipping into Canada

snicklefritz12
08-23-2011, 04:59 PM
it makes the wait very stressful and im already on meds for anxiety

pot helps with that.:winkfinger: