• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 🔥Check Out Muscle Gelz HEAL® - A Topical Peptide Repair Formula with BPC-157 & TB-500! 🏥

order placed, hope all goes well

CobraNinja

Registered
Reaction score
IML Gear Cream!
order placed today, payment sent today. over a span of about a week i have been in contact with Z/ "Zcustomer service" and i'm impressed with the communication emails. i was nervous about WU/moneygram since i read about fraud schemes and how sellers can get funds even without a mtcn. but now i sit back and wait patiently for Z to come thru on his side of the transaction. i am ofcourse optimistic all will turn out ok and look forward to a great experience.

No worries bro you're in good hands. Z always comes through. You won't be disappointed, I wasn't. No worries, just like you said sit back and wait patiently. Z is the man. :bow:

You'll be pleased - and your right about the contact Z has with his customer - it's great doing business with someone who actually cares bout his customers!

From what I have seen - it's important to Z - that his customers are 100% happy with his products and service. :clapping:

You don't see this to often now a days...

What's nice is once you receive your first order - you'll rest assure that doing business with a good person and you won't be worrying if you'll actual get your order or not - you can just get on with life and enjoy the time between orders.

Just have patients and keep us posted - your in good hands. :)

order placed today, payment sent today. over a span of about a week i have been in contact with Z/ "Zcustomer service" and i'm impressed with the communication emails. i was nervous about WU/moneygram since i read about fraud schemes and how sellers can get funds even without a mtcn. but now i sit back and wait patiently for Z to come thru on his side of the transaction. i am ofcourse optimistic all will turn out ok and look forward to a great experience.

just tried sending a PM to Z but it says i dont have permission. thats weird because i sent him PM's before.... just wanting to know order status, not concerned or pressuring, but only wanting to know if it had been sent yet, what do i do?

just tried sending a PM to Z but it says i dont have permission. thats weird because i sent him PM's before.... just wanting to know order status, not concerned or pressuring, but only wanting to know if it had been sent yet, what do i do?

Hey bro just relax!You have my word z will come threw always does:winkfinger:

Hi bro

I'm not sure but was it here or on diff board ? :)

Please if you won't be able to PM me send me email with your nick from forum as a subject

z.

wow, my order status is updated thru a email message as already sent and arriving soon. this is the type of peace of mind that makes Z the Best! i am excited!

Back