• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 🔥Check Out Muscle Gelz HEAL® - A Topical Peptide Repair Formula with BPC-157 & TB-500! 🏥

What is jay cutler on?

Livebig14

Getting fucking huge
Registered
Reaction score
IML Gear Cream!
Hey guys. Jay Cutler 4X mr. olympia is looking bigger and bigger every year. What and how much would you guys say is he taking? Id like someone experienced in AAS to respond what their guesses would be for weekly test, deca, eq, and HGH amounts taken. Just curious I realize a lot of it is food and genetics but he still has to use massive amounts of gear. What do you guys think?

Probably test, deca, GH slin, T3/T4 and a bunch of ancillaries for the most part. In contest prep he probably adds some hardeners like halo and winstrol.He's probably on anywhere from 1.5 to 2.5 grams of test and another 1/2 gram of deca as a base. Just guessing. Lots of genetics, and nutrition there and hard training.

Muscletech Whey

Probably test, deca, GH slin, T3/T4 and a bunch of ancillaries for the most part. In contest prep he probably adds some hardeners like halo and winstrol.He's probably on anywhere from 1.5 to 2.5 grams of test and another 1/2 gram of deca as a base. Just guessing. Lots of genetics, and nutrition there and hard training.
yes and 20 plus years of doing it consistently. But man 2.5 grams per week! FUCK thats crazy

He takes no steroids. Just injects Black Sheep Cells like Bill Romanowski used to do.

Jay is getting a little bigger but keep in mind he has been 280 since age 22. So he has basically been putting on a couple of pounds per year since that time. I think the main change for 2009 and 2010 has been conditioning.

Jay is getting a little bigger but keep in mind he has been 280 since age 22. So he has basically been putting on a couple of pounds per year since that time. I think the main change for 2009 and 2010 has been conditioning.
haha he was 235 pounds at age 22 man. If he was 280 at 22 he be weighing in at about 350ish now. Know your facts before giving false information to the people on this forum. Especially in the AAS section. Heres a video of him when hes 22.YouTube - JAY CUTLER POSING AT AGE 22

They said right in the video you posted that he's 280 in the off season. 235 was competition weight.

yeah i thought he meant 280 competition weight at age 22 haha. Either way hes huge

just call him synthol sally!

IML Gear Cream!
I think the better question and probably easier to answer is, what isn't he on?:winkfinger:

I think he is at his genetic potential and can't get bigger. And he knows it. So he probably dosen't use AAS in high dosages. If you look at the Mr. Olympia contest in 2002 on You-tube and look at the 2008 contest, he looks exactly the same. He made improvements in 2009, especially legs, but he won't be any bigger in 2011 than 2010.

I think the better question and probably easier to answer is, what isn't he on?:winkfinger:
true. it would take much less time to answer that question. lol

I heard he uses metha-drol stacked with super dmz by ironmaglabs:winkfinger:

Hey guys. Jay Cutler 4X mr. olympia is looking bigger and bigger every year. What and how much would you guys say is he taking? Id like someone experienced in AAS to respond what their guesses would be for weekly test, deca, eq, and HGH amounts taken. Just curious I realize a lot of it is food and genetics but he still has to use massive amounts of gear. What do you guys think?
Wrong question.... What is he not taking???? lol

I think he is at his genetic potential and can't get bigger. And he knows it. So he probably dosen't use AAS in high dosages. If you look at the Mr. Olympia contest in 2002 on You-tube and look at the 2008 contest, he looks exactly the same. He made improvements in 2009, especially legs, but he won't be any bigger in 2011 than 2010.

Don't really know all that much about AAS. But wouldnt he need to still dose in large amounts to maintain all that mass? I would think u need constantly elevated test levels to stay at that size.

Back