PDA

View Full Version : does unclez not have any AI's

alphabolic
02-23-2011, 11:17 PM
checked the website, couldnt find any. ???

persianprince23
02-23-2011, 11:21 PM
i know he has proviron

Repo
02-24-2011, 01:39 AM
i know he has proviron

Z's proviron rocks! :)

I have plenty of AI's on hand - but have not needed to use any - which I think is mostly because of the proviron.

I'm now making proviron a base with all my cycles - just as test is.

Proviron also frees up test and makes me feel pumped all day - it also brings out a more muscular look.

One of the most noticeable benefits is it's effect on the libido - with proviron - it's ON!

I've never had problems with the sex drive - but proviron does send it through the roof!!! :D

I give his proviron my highest recommendation! :)

SFW
02-24-2011, 01:57 AM
^ why not just pin some masteron?

alphabolic
02-24-2011, 07:22 AM
Damn I really wanted aromasin or arimidex.

Also their hcg only comes international so would that come separate if you bought one of their domestic products?

AmM
02-24-2011, 07:41 AM
Also their hcg only comes international so would that come separate if you bought one of their domestic products?

Yes, two shipments.

Repo
02-24-2011, 07:56 AM

I'm planning on trying masteron a little later this year - the feedback has all beem very good but I'm liking proviron so much I haven't been in a hurry to try it yet.

What kind of reslts have you seen with masteron - and at what doses?

Repo
02-24-2011, 08:05 AM
Damn I really wanted aromasin or arimidex.

You can mix domestic and international in the same order - I think mine came in the same package - but I could be wrong - Z would be able to give you a better answer on that...

I'm also running his hcg and seeing great results with it as well - hcg is something I'll be running with every cycle. :)

500iu's 2x a week is a good starting point - 250 2 x a week might be enough for a "test only" cycle ... But I would start at 500 2x a week.

alphabolic
02-24-2011, 09:32 AM
You can mix domestic and international in the same order - I think mine came in the same package - but I could be wrong - Z would be able to give you a better answer on that...

I'm also running his hcg and seeing great results with it as well - hcg is something I'll be running with every cycle. :)

500iu's 2x a week is a good starting point - 250 2 x a week might be enough for a "test only" cycle ... But I would start at 500 2x a week.

Well I'm gonna do an 8 week cycle of test prop at 400mg a week and thought of doing 500iu a week in weeks 3-7 and 1000iu on the 8th week for a nice transition to PCT

OTG85
02-24-2011, 03:48 PM

^^^^^this:coffee:

bmw
02-24-2011, 11:05 PM
he has letro. Under human grade>Orals...with the proviron, nolva, and clomid.

Aromasin and arimidex would be nice to see though. I know he can get them.