• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 🔥Check Out Muscle Gelz HEAL® - A Topical Peptide Repair Formula with BPC-157 & TB-500! 🏥

mod grf1-29

stylus187

Board Rep
Reaction score
IML Gear Cream!
Ummm, I remember that nice hot flush feeling straight to the face!!! Extreme Peptide, is good to go!!!!!!!!! This batch is as good as any Ive tried before. Thanks, Extreme Peptide!!!

Funny you that you mention the hot flush. A client of mine is running extreme peps and came to me asking me why he was getting a hot flush..my comment was...that when you know its legit.

How did you like that product in particular. What do you expect to get from it?

How did you like that product in particular. What do you expect to get from it?
A little early to tell, But honestly I use peps mainly for recovery, and Anti aging, However when combined propperly, I get pretty descent anabolic effects as well. I dont run this pep solo, I run it with I pam. I will run these for 12 weeks, then switch over to Igfl3r, Its not wise to run igf alongside with peps together, Systematic shutdown. Most people do not realize this. Current weight 217 6ft1, looking to tighten up and get back to 205 or so..... Im one of the lucky ones, I respond very well to peps!!!

A little early to tell, But honestly I use peps mainly for recovery, and Anti aging, However when combined propperly, I get pretty descent anabolic effects as well. I dont run this pep solo, I run it with I pam. I will run these for 12 weeks, then switch over to Igfl3r, Its not wise to run igf alongside with peps together, Systematic shutdown. Most people do not realize this. Current weight 217 6ft1, looking to tighten up and get back to 205 or so..... Im one of the lucky ones, I respond very well to peps!!!

Good thing you mention that. I was thinking about running something while im off IGF-1. I have some MGF and some GHRP-2 and 6. But Someone told me not to run GHRP while cutting, Im not sure if CJC would be a better option. I'm also running HGH

Good thing you mention that. I was thinking about running something while im off IGF-1. I have some MGF and some GHRP-2 and 6. But Someone told me not to run GHRP while cutting, Im not sure if CJC would be a better option. I'm also running HGH
for cutting, in my experience its hard as hell to cut on ghrp-6 and 2, However, on Ipam and grf I seem to shed fat. I wont lie, ghrp6 makes too hungry!!! after my 12 weeks, I will lean down a little more with igf... I feel like a pin cushin, injection, injection, injection!!!!!!

I've never had any problems cutting while using ghrp 2 or 6, just cut back the dosage so you are not so hungry. Just because you are not hungry from using ghrp doesn't mean it isn't working.

I've never had any problems cutting while using ghrp 2 or 6, just cut back the dosage so you are not so hungry. Just because you are not hungry from using ghrp doesn't mean it isn't working.
Never said it wasnt working!!! you cant dose much lower then 100mcgs per shot!! Everybody responds differently!

100 to 150mcg (.1 to .15ml when the 2mg vial is mixed with 2ml water).

Back