• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 🔥Check Out Muscle Gelz HEAL® - A Topical Peptide Repair Formula with BPC-157 & TB-500! 🏥

Fish oil builds muscle mass in cancer patients

Arnold

Numero Uno
Staff member
Administrator
Reaction score
IML Gear Cream!
Fish oil builds muscle mass in cancer patients Study: Patients who took daily supplement gained muscle and weight, which helps fight disease For cancer patients, taking fish oil supplements could help maintain and even regain lost muscle mass, according to a new study. Most patients who took a daily supplement of fish oil for 10 [...]

Read More...

Hey this is one great post. I'm not a cancer patient but I always wanted to find out if Fish Oils can help me in my quest for additional muscle size. I think it would be a great addition to my arsenal. Thanks for posting!

Idk how much anabolism it would afford non-cancer patients. The article clearly states that it just inhibits the inflammation in the muscles that chemo causes. It was already a well known anti-inflammatory. This is why it helps BP, and causes you to bleed more than normal. It's also great for skin, brain, and eye health. The benefits are endless. Nearly everyone should be getting fish oil either through their diets or supplementation in my humble oppinion.

Thanks for the article.

So the lowdown is that Fish Oil helps muscle regeneration?

Check out the Free Muscle Gain Newsletter: FreeMuscleBuildingInfo.com

Back