PDA

View Full Version : Stop calling money gram or western union!

hb1
03-02-2011, 06:38 AM
Bro,

In this one thing I feel it safe for HB1 to speak for all sponsors on this board when we ask Members that place orders with any source not to start calling Money Gram or Western union asking questions about your funds being picked up.

Please Bros..this draws very unnecessary attention to what we are trying to accomplish here and caused receiver names to be flagged as well as your name and address you leave on the form

HB1 does its best to change receivers names often for the protection of all against this type of thoughtless behavior but it would be better and safer for all if these certain Bros would practice more patients when ordering your protein powders and vitamins.

If this post does not belong here I apologize and only posted because tis has become an issue as of late that has caused some discomfort.

So it is HB1s suggestion that this be made a board rule, that bros do not call MG and WU. If you feel there is a delay, allow your source to handle it their own way

Thank You

HB1

Big Pimpin
03-02-2011, 06:41 AM
:clapping:

2B1
03-02-2011, 11:20 AM
It's a sad commentary that you even have to say this.

iride
03-03-2011, 07:28 AM
I use my VISA, or paypal to buy my gear,
If they do not take Visa, or Paypal Something funny about the company.
Any legit company will take these payments,,,
Any rip off fly by night person can take moneygram,or W/U
Just my TWO cents
Mike

damage
03-03-2011, 12:51 PM
Just my TWO cents
Mike

depends on what you are buying bro. sometimes discretion is paramount.

OP, sorry you have to deal with so many non-thinking wanna-be meatheads.

2B1
03-03-2011, 01:20 PM
Just my TWO cents
Mike

I always buy my crack from undercover cops. It guarantees it's legit and running keeps me in shape.:coffee:

yerg
04-15-2011, 01:25 PM
I cant believe people call WU. WTF. What are they gonna do for you, except to get you caught up??? patience

carmineb
04-16-2011, 05:17 AM
I have never ordered mail order but if someone panicked enough to call WU or whatever, regardless of their reasoning, I would have to shut them off.

Like anything else, they go to a source, after having thought about it considerably, i am sure you were not the first source they thoguht of or the last but thru reputaion, talking to otehrs, etc... they chose you. So now have patience and give the procss some time. No one wants their business hurt over just uncontrollable delays....