• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 🔥Check Out Muscle Gelz HEAL® - A Topical Peptide Repair Formula with BPC-157 & TB-500! 🏥

Fount of useless knowledge... Whore thread

cornfed

Sweet 'lil Innocent Mod
Registered
Reaction score
IML Gear Cream!
The word avatar actually refers to different incarnations of a Hindu god, appearing when he deems that the earth, embodying all aspects of organic and inorganic/ tangible and intangible embodyments of the great collective of earth, needs his help. The different avatars being a fish, a boar, a dwarf, an axe-wielding man, krishna, Buddha, Jesus Christ, and I forgot the last (the one that brings the end of the world...)

Who cares if anyone really wanted to know, just post away... :D

I know we have a ton of random thoughts in here, ya nerds :p

-Ants don't sleep.

-An ostrich's eye is bigger than it's brain.

-Blondes have more hair than dark-haired people

-The average human body contains enough: iron to make a 3 inch nail, sulfur to kill all fleas on an average dog, carbon to make 900 pencils, potassium to fire a toy cannon, fat to make 7 bars of soap, phosphorous to make 2,200 match heads, and water to fill a ten-gallon tank.

-1/100 of a second is called a "jiffy".

-Fresca, the soft drink, had problems when it was sold in Mexico. Fresca is slang for lesbian

-95% of the worlds population regularly suffers from Bellybutton lint at any given time.

-Cats have over one hundred vocal sounds, while dogs have about ten.

-Cat's urine glows under a blacklight.

It's snowing...:(
:bawling: :bawling: :bawling:

If you don't think this is useless,well...

:haha: we still don't have snow, they've had snow for a couple weeks now 6 hours SOUTH of us but so far its been dry and above freezing durring the day here. :)

The names of Popeye's four nephews are Pipeye, Peepeye, Pupeye, and Poopeye!

The Nobel Peace Prize medal depicts three naked men with their hands on each other's shoulders!

Originally posted by Scotty the Body
-Blondes have more hair than dark-haired people
Have to disagree with this one...

:haha: we still don't have snow, they've had snow for a couple weeks now 6 hours SOUTH of us but so far its been dry and above freezing durring the day here. :)
This is just not fair!!!:(

Originally posted by butterfly

Have to disagree with this one...

You can't see blond hear as easy as dark so I think its true.
I know if I had black hear instead of blond, I'd look like a freakin gorilla.

What does being able to see it have to do with who has more???

In my experience, darker haired people have thicker and more hair than lighter haired individuals...

You can't see blond hear as easy as dark so I think its true.
I know if I had black hear instead of blond, I'd look like a freakin gorilla.
I can't see a blond hear either but I know they do it.

IML Gear Cream!
Originally posted by Fade99

Do what???

Originally posted by Fade99

:laugh: ok ok, ya got me. :lol:

HAIR HAIR HAIR!!

The average twenty-something American is as fit as an average 60 year old Swede.

The oldest business in the United States of America is the cymbal company Zildjian which was founded in Constantinople in 1623.

The lightning that we see actually goes from the ground to the sky in what is known as the "return stroke" at 1/3 the speed of light. We can't see the initial "stepped leader" that passes from the sky to the ground.

Actress Cheryl Ladd started her career as the singing voice of the character Melody on the 1970's cartoon Josie and the Pussycats.

The five most stolen items in a drugstore are batteries, cosmetics, film, sunglasses, and, get this, Preparation H. Apparently people are just too embarrassed to purchase the last item. And, just in case you are curious, one of Preparation H's main ingredient is shark liver oil. The oil not only helps shrink hemorrhoids, but will shrink any tissue. As a result, many older women in Florida use the stuff to help reduce the appearance of wrinkles!
So dont use the stuff for anything else BOYS!!

IML Gear Cream!
Contrary to popular belief, only one alligator has ever been found in the New York City sewer system. The 125 pound (57 kilogram) alligator was pulled out by four boys way back in 1935.

A South Korean movie theater owner decided that the movie The Sound of Music was too long. His solution? He shortened the movie by cutting out all of the musical scenes!
"WHAT A GOD SEND!!"

:lol: Peeps should be on Jeopardy.:D

That's cheating peeps!!!

A Christmas Day snow means the grass will be green at Easter.

A rooster crowing at night indicates bad weather is on the way.

A light nut crop is a sign of a mild winter

Back