• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 🔥Check Out Muscle Gelz HEAL® - A Topical Peptide Repair Formula with BPC-157 & TB-500! 🏥

FML moment of the week

stronger4ever

Registered
Reaction score
IML Gear Cream!
So I was reconstituting my IGF-1 LR3 vial with an acetic acid and water mix. I put it 2ml of the mix first no problem. I forgot to suck out some of the air with the syringe. Then I try putting the other 2m of the mix, while I was putting it I felt some pressure. When I finished the syringe popped off. And half the stuff from inside the vile simply splashed all over. I lost half a vial of IGF-1. I couldnt be more pissed off. I hate those cheap syringes I got from genx. The new ones I have are the ones you screw the needle(much better) This would have never happened. Lesson learned. FML.

Note: I'm particularly pissed because I love IGF-1 I can feel how I'm getting leaner and bigger at the same time, combined with other stuff of course. But definitely can feel the effects.

So I was reconstituting my IGF-1 LR3 vial with an acetic acid and water mix. I put it 2ml of the mix first no problem. I forgot to suck out some of the air with the syringe. Then I try putting the other 2m of the mix, while I was putting it I felt some pressure. When I finished the syringe popped off. And half the stuff from inside the vile simply splashed all over. I lost half a vial of IGF-1. I couldnt be more pissed off. I hate those cheap syringes I got from genx. The new ones I have are the ones you screw the needle(much better) This would have never happened. Lesson learned. FML.

Note: I'm particularly pissed because I love IGF-1 I can feel how I'm getting leaner and bigger at the same time, combined with other stuff of course. But definitely can feel the effects.
next time 1 ml of bac, and 1ml of aa. That sucks brother... Im laughing.. but not at you. I can see the look on your face when the lid popped off. Fucking blows!!!

next time 1 ml of bac, and 1ml of aa. That sucks brother... Im laughing.. but not at you. I can see the look on your face when the lid popped off. Fucking blows!!!

NEVER add BW into the vial..... degrades the IGF.

-T

Back