• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 🔥Check Out Muscle Gelz HEAL® - A Topical Peptide Repair Formula with BPC-157 & TB-500! 🏥

Blood Work Results - Feedback Please

Runner22

Body Lines
Registered
Reaction score
IML Gear Cream!
Background at time of blood work (Labcorp):

* Middle of wk 4 of an 8 wk cycle (3 days after pinning)
* Wks 1-4 30mg GP Dbol
* Wks 1-8 500mg GP TestE (split dosage)
* Wks 1-2 12.5mg ED GP Aromasin - Switched to 25mg ED wk 3 to current
* 2 Minor Gyno Flare Ups - kept at bay with 20mg Nolva for a few days
* Gained 8lbs
* Very minor water retention
* Now in wk 5 starting to really feel the strength gains
* Pre-Cycle Total Test - 567 (FT & E2 not tested)
* Wk 4 Total Test - >1500 ng/dl
* Wk 4 Free Test - 63 pg/ml
* Wk 4 Estradiol - 165 pg/ ml

I'm no expert on blood work, but it seems to me that my TT & FT are in good shape, but what the heck is going on with my Estrogen? I had been taking aromasin all along and expected this to be much lower. What is the ideal range or what should I be expecting?

Greatly appreciate the feedback...

Sounds like your aromasin is not working very well.

Are you normally prone to gyno?

That's what I was thinking and yes, gyno has been a problem for me in the past, but I've never used an AI until now. Back in day (15 years ago), I used Nolva during the entire cycle, but never really had a PCT plan and probably became suscpetable at that time (estro rebound).

Try upping the aromasin dose by 12.5
25 ed makes my joints hurt unless Im running a shit ton of wet AAS.
Considering your doses are relatively low you shouldnt be having an issue.
Gyno perhaps because your prone and likely already have some pre existing tissue there.
BUt estro should be pretty much in check.

Try upping the aromasin dose by 12.5
25 ed makes my joints hurt unless Im running a shit ton of wet AAS.
Considering your doses are relatively low you shouldnt be having an issue.
Gyno perhaps because your prone and likely already have some pre existing tissue there.
BUt estro should be pretty much in check.

Well I've been running 25mgs ED for almost 3 weeks and have no joint pain. Are you suggesting I add another 12.5? Yeah, I have a little pre-existing tissue under one nimple, but hardly noticable unless my BF is over 14% - which is very rare with all the running I do. The few times i noticed nipple sensitivity the Nolva seemed to do the trick.

Keep in mind that we do want --SOME-- estrogen present.
Its good for you.
Even in the high normal range your ok. Unless your prepping for a show you dont want to crush estro just keep in in check.
Yours is not in check.
If it doesnt work.....it doesnt work.
Bloodwork doesnt lie.

Perhaps try upping the dose.....or order some from somewhere else.

Thanks for the feedback - Maybe I'll try another 12.5 mgs and see what happens. I can easily hop back in for another estrogen test. If there's no movement, then I guess it's safe to say the my AI is no good and will order from somewhere else. That would be a bummer, since I've only heard great things about the GP line.

What does your Dr. say?

What does your Dr. say?

I ordered the blood work on my own and wasn't planning to discuss with my dr unless absolutley neccessary. If I have normally high estro when not on cycle, well that's another problem and will definately take it up with him. It's too bad I didn't get my estro checked pre-cycle along with my TT. Live and learn...

where did you get your AI from ?

Doesn't matter the source.

it's the brand.

Hey hey my tits have never looked better

f-Hard-Nipples-3534.jpg
[/IMG]

Everyone underestimates the need for AI's on cycle. Here is further proof you need to use your AI every day.

May be underdosed or fake.

IML Gear Cream!
Everyone underestimates the need for AI's on cycle. Here is further proof you need to use your AI every day.

May be underdosed or fake.

I PM'd the board sponsor...I'll be curious to see what his response is. Not that it matters at this point.

I PM'd the board sponsor...I'll be curious to see what his response is. Not that it matters at this point.
You can take 25mg every 12 hours and repeat the E2 labs. If E2 is lower you will know the AI is good.

You can take 25mg every 12 hours and repeat the E2 labs. If E2 is lower you will know the AI is good.

I increased my dose to 37.5 mgs today and will continue for the next 5 days and on the 5th day, get my E2 tested again. This will give me about 2 weeks before starting PCT (GP Clomid btw) and hopefully, enough time to replace if need be.

If its the one I think it is I wouldnt hold your breath.

His response was to "open a ticket and post your labs". I can see the logic, but not what I expected. Actually, I take that back - exactly what I expected.

I increased my dose to 37.5 mgs today and will continue for the next 5 days and on the 5th day, get my E2 tested again. This will give me about 2 weeks before starting PCT (GP Clomid btw) and hopefully, enough time to replace if need be.
Aromasin has a short half life in males (8.9 hours). Take 25mg every 12 hours before retesting E2.

Aromasin has a short half life in males (8.9 hours). Take 25mg every 12 hours before retesting E2.

Gotcha! Will do...Thanks everyone for the advice! Getting retested on Monday and should have the results 1-2 days later.

You should get your money back for everything you ordered, IMO

You should get your money back for everything you ordered, IMO

AAAAAAHHHHHAHAHHAHAHAHHAAHhahahhahahahahahahahahahahahahahhahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahhhhhaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa..................lol.......hahahaa....lol.

No but seriously thats not gonna happen

Back