• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 💪Muscle Gelz® 30% Off Easter Sale👉www.musclegelz.com Coupon code: EASTER30🐰

Domestic Vs International

yurpimpdaddi

Registered
Reaction score
IML Gear Cream!
Pretty new to ordering anything online like this so I was hoping to get some opinions..

Why order domestic it seems so much more expensive?

Is it dosed better?

My guess is risk of getting it confiscated is less with domestic but are there other factors?

Thanks bros

faster also. His domestic ships fast.

I order both - mostly international - it really depends on the product for me.

But I'll say I'm six for six orders and most were international - the timeline difference is about a week in my experience - You can even mix the two within the same order.

Either way you can't go wrong - I personally like the bulk order options. :)

Keep us posted on what you come up with. :D

Ive ordered one internationally so far and it has not arived yet but not due for another week or so. My thoughts right now are to stick international. Seems a great deal cheaper and I am in no super hurry to begin this cycle. Everything is planned out well to this point. My only concern is quality i suppose. Has anyone noticed any differences in dosing domestic vs international?

The quality is great with both domestic and international.

I've run quit a few products from Z and I haven't ever thought one was more or less potent over another - every product has been spot on!

Everything I've ran so far has been the Z line - which has produced great results - now I'm running the new Euro line which is also producing great results as well.

I don't think you can go wrong with any products you try from Z - I know whe I see something I want to try - I just order it without worrying abouta the quality - and so far Z has not let me down. :)

I am in no super hurry to begin this cycle. Everything is planned out well to this point.

I really like the first sentence

I always write it to my new customers -

when you plan your order plan in in advanced time like 4 weeks or so

anything may happen I you don't want to sit at home and count how many days have passed and you still don't have pack in your hand

z.

Thanks bros for all the info. Excellent points of view and thanks for sharing your experiences. Helps a noob make better decisions. All really good stuff. I appreciate it!

Back