PDA

View Full Version : adrol,tren,test c 300,deca 250 & dbol cycle

bigedawg23
03-12-2011, 07:43 PM
Hey guys. I'm looking to find out if you guys had this on hand what type of cycle would you put together? I also have adex,clomid,proviron and HCG on hand...I would post what I'm thinking on running but I know I'd get flamed for it that's why I'm just asking if it were you how you would run it? I know some members have more exp. than others and would probably use different dosages so how about a general dosage? I'm aware I have to keep the deca lower than the test and I also have milk thistle for liver support during the oral part of the cycle. I just wasn't sure about running adrol & dbol together. Any advice would be appreciated...

ROID
03-13-2011, 07:07 AM
Age, weight, estimated BF%, cycle History, workout history ?

This is my idea of a first cycle:

Test, deca and dbol

test c 500mg EW 1-12
deca 400mg EW 1-12
dbol 25mg to 30mg ED 1-4 or run it at the end 8-12.

HCG weeks 4 through 12. 250iu x2 EW
Aromasin 12.5mg EOD throughout cycle and PCT
Clomid for PCT.

Most agree one compound is best for a first cycle except me. I think stacking is a better idea.

really need to know some stats before anyone can tell you anything. I just wanted to give an example of a first cycle.

bigedawg23
03-13-2011, 07:54 AM
Thanks Roid, This will be my 2nd full cycle...the 1st time was just with Test E..I ran 250mg's/ml 1 time a week but had to quit ight in the middle of it due to unexpected circumstances.Then I ran a full 10 weeks of Test E(500 mg's a week),Deca 200(400 a week) dbol(20m or 25 mg's a day) for 4 weeks.My age is 36,weight is 164 up from 152 from last cycle.My workout history is not a long 1 and I realize I should of put in more time before I tried a cycle but it was there and I did it so to late for that.I workout 5 days a week with cardio being 1 of those days and my diet is usually at least 3000 calories a day. My est. body fat is around 12% judging by some pics i've seen that I can compare myself to. I also have Twin Labs 100% Protein for shakes and Twinlabs Amino Fuel 1000 Mega Mass. My goal is to turn this weight that I put on during my bulking cycle to lean,hard muscle while increasing strength...I have never tried the tren and would def. like to include this in my cycle along with the adrol. All AAS are pharm grade...Thanks again....

ROID
03-13-2011, 04:34 PM
Thanks Roid, This will be my 2nd full cycle...the 1st time was just with Test E..I ran 250mg's/ml 1 time a week but had to quit ight in the middle of it due to unexpected circumstances.Then I ran a full 10 weeks of Test E(500 mg's a week),Deca 200(400 a week) dbol(20m or 25 mg's a day) for 4 weeks.My age is 36,weight is 164 up from 152 from last cycle.My workout history is not a long 1 and I realize I should of put in more time before I tried a cycle but it was there and I did it so to late for that.I workout 5 days a week with cardio being 1 of those days and my diet is usually at least 3000 calories a day. My est. body fat is around 12% judging by some pics i've seen that I can compare myself to. I also have Twin Labs 100% Protein for shakes and Twinlabs Amino Fuel 1000 Mega Mass. My goal is to turn this weight that I put on during my bulking cycle to lean,hard muscle while increasing strength...I have never tried the tren and would def. like to include this in my cycle along with the adrol. All AAS are pharm grade...Thanks again....

well, Do you want me to tell you what you want to hear or do you want me to tell you what is going to be the best idea for you ?

bigedawg23
03-13-2011, 06:55 PM
well, Do you want me to tell you what you want to hear or do you want me to tell you what is going to be the best idea for you ?
How about just what would a good cycle with the mentioned aas's look like?

ROID
03-13-2011, 07:29 PM
Bro, if you were in the anabolic forum I would think you were joking about using gear.

Sry bro, It would be reckless for anyone to suggest you touch any type of hormone. Believe me, it takes a lot for me to tell someone they should not use steroids.

You need to step back and re-evaluate everything you know about training and diet.

Diet & Nutrition - IronMagazine Bodybuilding Forums (http://www.ironmagazineforums.com/diet-nutrition/)

Training - IronMagazine Bodybuilding Forums (http://www.ironmagazineforums.com/training/)

From reading some of your other posts, I think you have a substance abuse problem and you are setting yourself up for some serious mental and physical problems in the future.

bigedawg23
03-14-2011, 03:45 AM
lol.no worries bro, that's kind of funny..I think I was looking for ways to add tp my income ..unfortunately gear is a sch I and I'm not looking to mess with anything that carries that much time but I do agree with your assesment of training & diet thus my reason for joining and asking these questions but I appreciate your opinion and think that your posts & threads usually have good quality to them which leads me to believe you been doing this for a while and you've helped numerous members out.I just think more people than me do the things I asked about Unfortunately I was dumb enough to posts it here.Thanks again man....

ROID
03-14-2011, 04:24 AM
lol.no worries bro, that's kind of funny..I think I was looking for ways to add tp my income ..unfortunately gear is a sch I and I'm not looking to mess with anything that carries that much time but I do agree with your assesment of training & diet thus my reason for joining and asking these questions but I appreciate your opinion and think that your posts & threads usually have good quality to them which leads me to believe you been doing this for a while and you've helped numerous members out.I just think more people than me do the things I asked about Unfortunately I was dumb enough to posts it here.Thanks again man....

Other people do a lot of dumb shit; you don't want to be like them.

If after a test, deca, dbol run your only up to 164 then something is wrong.

Now your talking about using Tren and anadrol ? It's all just a very bad idea

I know you are going to do it anyway. Best thing to do is just read.