• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 🔥Check Out Muscle Gelz HEAL® - A Topical Peptide Repair Formula with BPC-157 & TB-500! 🏥

Hi everyone im new!!!

Gunsworth

Registered
Reaction score
IML Gear Cream!
hello everybody my name is adam i am 20 years old i currently live in new zealand and love it!! i work in the engineering industry and really enjoy it! ok.. so as stated earlier i am 20 years old just under 6 ft and weigh 175lbs i would like to reach maybe 200lbs?? i currently work out everyday but am not seeing any results, i have dumbells bar bell and bench press. my question is what would be the best exercises with the equipoment i have to put oin this weight and what supplemets would you reccommed. thanks heaps!!! Adam

hello everybody my name is adam i am 20 years old i currently live in new zealand and love it!! i work in the engineering industry and really enjoy it! ok.. so as stated earlier i am 20 years old just under 6 ft and weigh 175lbs i would like to reach maybe 200lbs?? i currently work out everyday but am not seeing any results, i have dumbells bar bell and bench press. my question is what would be the best exercises with the equipoment i have to put oin this weight and what supplemets would you reccommed. thanks heaps!!! Adam

Welcome to the forum...you can read around under the training, and diet and nutrition portion of the forum...personally i would start in the diet forum...if your working out like you say you are and arent seeing any results, most cases is from not getting the right nutrition. Then I would check into the training forum and read and research, then if you still have ?'s ask away.:winkfinger:

Welcome to IM! :thumb:

Welcome to the forum homey.:nerd:

Back