PDA

View Full Version : Next Blast Plan: Test-NPP-TBol

theCaptn'
03-14-2011, 04:08 AM
Based on last round, suggestions from Heavy and CT (thanks fellas) Ive pieced together my next blast.

Basically a lean bulk over 10 weeks. All injectables will be pinned together 3x a week. I have enough NPP to increase the dose, but with more hormone/mg Id prefer not to.

Ai's will be aromasin, have a little caber left but never needed it with deca. Will run that at 0.25mg E3D as a precautionary.

As preparation Im going to hit a cut over the next 6 weeks (test, clen, t3) to drop BF as low as possible, Im thinking PSML. When I start the blast, diet will definately be a modified paleo (sweet potato, milk).

Goal is to add 3-4 clean kilograms before a lengthly cut.

Any suggestions or comments?

Glycomann
03-14-2011, 07:35 AM
I think it's a great cycle. NPP had leaning effects in me. No sides at all either. I think it looks solid. Doses are individual so no comment there other than find your sweet spot.

theCaptn'
03-14-2011, 07:45 AM
I think it's a great cycle. NPP had leaning effects in me. No sides at all either. I think it looks solid. Doses are individual so no comment there other than find your sweet spot.

Thanks for the input G-Man. I read it held a lot less water than std ND - I wanted a nice dry cycle that didnt have the sides of tren.

XYZ
03-14-2011, 01:44 PM
It looks really good as does the use of caber and aromasin.

The ONLY thing I could see as a potential issue is the test/NPP ratio before the test increase later in the cycle. Other than that it should be a fun ride. If you've never had a problem in the past you should be ok.

TwisT
03-14-2011, 10:05 PM
Looks good, shouldn't have any issues.

-T