PDA

View Full Version : What's the worst way you've ended a relationship?

ponyboy
11-07-2002, 07:15 AM
Wanted to get some more good stories. What is the worst way you have either dumped someone or been dumped yourself? I'm talking totally insensitive, or just flat out raunchy or funny.

Nobody had better say "It's not you, it's me." One of my friends actually had a girl say to him "It's totally you, not me." :laugh:

Fade
11-07-2002, 07:37 AM
Wood chipper. That was the worst....messy.

seyone
11-07-2002, 07:37 AM
this one girl Melissa I was dating for a while started calling me her "boyfriend" so I stopped calling her all together.

seyone
11-07-2002, 07:38 AM
Originally posted by Fade99
Wood chipper. That was the worst....messy.
the wood chipper aproach might be messy but its quick:thumb: :D

Fade
11-07-2002, 08:27 AM
Gotta do what ya gotta do.:shrug: :evil:

irontime
11-07-2002, 12:01 PM
Well it wasn't a relationship, more of a one night stand. But this chick was hitting on me for a while and she kept wanting me to do a lap dance for her :shrug: So finally one night I said to her, "Do you want a special lap dance?" She agreed, I took her home, and when we were done I called a cab, gave her five bucks and said, "I have to get up early, you better leave now."
:shrug: Well if she's going to act like a whore. :p

Pianomahnn
11-10-2002, 06:36 AM
Uhm...I once told the truth. It ended up being a "It's all you, not me" sort of situation.

She really is evil. So I have no remorse for my actions.

david
11-10-2002, 07:07 AM
Told her it was off because I said I was moving but didn't. Strange enough, I never saw her again. Maybe she moved! :lol: :haha:

Trap-isaurus
11-10-2002, 06:49 PM
I like hiding, just never phoning or answering the phone and staying the fuq away, a little uncomfortable when ya run into em a month later in the grocery store :evil:

david
11-10-2002, 08:04 PM
Originally posted by BjUaFyF
I like hiding, just never phoning or answering the phone and staying the fuq away, a little uncomfortable when ya run into em a month later in the grocery store :evil:

Why run and hide? Eventually, your going to have to say "something".

lean_n_76er
11-10-2002, 09:45 PM
In a 2 year relationship and she says "I'm ready to spend the rest of my life with you." I said "I'm not!" and that was it, moved out that weekend!

animal56
11-11-2002, 09:22 AM
After a couple of days together, I told her about my real girlfriend. That wasn't pretty. ;)

david
11-11-2002, 10:52 AM
Originally posted by animal56
After a couple of days together, I told her about my real girlfriend. That wasn't pretty. ;)

Wow, explain the not so pretty!!! :eek:

Trap-isaurus
11-11-2002, 04:03 PM
Originally posted by davidjasondean

Why run and hide? Eventually, your going to have to say "something".

yes thats the uncomfortable part, but direct confrontation with women has never been my strong suit.

ponyboy
11-12-2002, 05:44 AM
Originally posted by animal56

See, I did the same thing and then ended up dating them both for two years...is it wrong to date two people when both of them know about the other?

I called a cab for a one night stand once and then told her we were leaving when the cab pulled up...when she went out the door I shut and locked it behind her. She was a little pissed but still got in the waiting cab and left.

cornfed
11-12-2002, 11:30 AM
Shopping for a ring after 4 years and finding out that it's no longer a 2 way street.

cornfed
11-12-2002, 11:30 AM
Oh, friend gave these out:

"Thanx, but I'm not on the rebound anymore" :thumb:

or

"I'm sorry, it's not you... I just don't need to get back at anyone else." :)

CLPgold
11-14-2002, 03:32 PM
I was sitting down to eat and my long term guy came over. I was really tired of the whole thing with him (after so many years of him being around for me or the kids when it was convenient) and hadn't seem him in a week anyways. So when he came in the door, I told him he was ruining my appetite and could he please leave until I was done eating.

For a couple months after that he still kept coming by to bug me for sex. Yes, I relented a couple of times :rolleyes: But then finally one day after his constant pestering I said, "Fine, let's have sex, as long as you don't mind that I'm fantasizing you're somebody else." Did he mind? NO!!!!

LeanAndMean
11-14-2002, 04:30 PM
I dated this one girl for about 4.5 years. She kept getting more and more psycho (stalking, keying my car etc, etc, etc) as the relationship progressed. We went out to eat one night at a restaurant I got up to “use” the men's room. In came my buddy (a Sheriff) to serve her with a TRO. Needless to say that was the end of that.

kuso
11-14-2002, 04:32 PM
Um.....LAM is that you??

LeanAndMean
11-14-2002, 04:33 PM
not sure what happend to my account there Kuso...I just noticed that

kuso
11-14-2002, 04:35 PM
LOL.......I remember you said you`d already joined but lost your password or something.....probably the auto log in :lol: :laugh:

irontime
11-15-2002, 09:23 AM
:laugh: Heya newbie :wave:

cornfed
11-15-2002, 09:26 AM
Someone needs to be banned :mad: ... :D Hey LAM, j/k :d

LAM
11-16-2002, 05:37 PM
I'm low carbing it and couldn't remember jack diddly the other day...:D

kuso
11-16-2002, 06:01 PM
:haha: :nut: :spaz:

ALBOB
11-21-2002, 11:52 AM
OH MY GOD! There's two of them!!! :hair:

ALBOB
11-21-2002, 11:56 AM
Originally posted by ponyboy What is the worst way you have either dumped someone or been dumped yourself? I'm talking totally insensitive, or just flat out raunchy or funny.

I've always hated sitting down and writing letters so a girlfriend and I used to send each other audio cassette tapes. We were in a long distance relationship with no end in sight but she kept wanting to drag it out more and more. Finally I sent her a cassette of another woman and I having sex. Funny, I never heard from her again. :shrug:

irontime
11-21-2002, 12:03 PM
:haha: I was going to slam you when I seen you reply in here but that is too fuqin funny :laugh: :bow:

I Are Baboon
11-22-2002, 06:04 AM
Originally posted by ponyboy
What is the worst way you have dumped someone ?

I started dating her sister.

ALBOB
11-22-2002, 08:32 AM
Originally posted by I Are Baboon

MBC's got a sister??? Oh crap!!! :scared:

firestorm
11-26-2002, 01:40 AM
QUOTE: "What is the worst way you have been dumped?"
RESPONSE: I refused to pay her. She kicked me out and stole my shoes.

(I see her pimp time to time and he still wears them)
hehehe

cornfed
01-13-2003, 03:16 PM
LOL, I got a new one!!!

I couldn't get my ex to leave me alone, so I was forced to make a little speach... ahem ...

"...For me to ever want to have anything to do w/ you ever again, the clouds are gonna have to part right now, w/ a beam of white heavenly light shining directly on my ass, as a white dove flutters down holding an olive branch, followed by a booming voice from heaven saying,'talk to her or I'll strike you down w/ lightening' ... and even then I'd choose the lightening"

She hadn't taken the hint until then. :D

ALBOB
01-13-2003, 03:19 PM
Now THAT was an impressive speech Cornfed, how long did you practice it?

P.S. Tell us how you feel about Dave Grohl. :rolleyes:

cornfed
01-13-2003, 03:24 PM
Hey, I just quoted the guy, but I do agree w/ him :D

actually, I came up w/ pretty damn near on the spot. It was mildly inspired by a scene in Monty Python's Holy Grail... or at least the image of the curtain-like clouds and God's announcement to Arthur

Robboe
01-13-2003, 03:28 PM
Welcome to Dumpsville.

Population: you.

na4twin
01-13-2003, 04:01 PM
A friend of mine out of no where just dumped his girlfriend before christmas time, he said I didn't want to buy her a christmas gift. I thought that was pretty funny.

firestorm
01-21-2003, 11:57 PM
I was seeing a gal in a foreign country while I was in the military,, One night I said I'd see her tomorrow, gave her a kiss goodnight. The next morning I was called up for a Special Op. and left the country never to return. Never saw or talked to her again.

LiftHardGainBig
02-12-2003, 06:41 PM
hahah firestorm that's a good one...ever think of goin back to see what's up w/ her now? how long ago was that?

firestorm
02-16-2003, 07:34 PM
No lifthard,, I've gotten married since. That was back in 1986.

MJ23
02-17-2003, 10:15 AM
Originally posted by I Are Baboon

Excellent Plan..:D :D

MJ23
02-17-2003, 10:18 AM
Originally posted by irontime
Well it wasn't a relationship, more of a one night stand. But this chick was hitting on me for a while and she kept wanting me to do a lap dance for her :shrug: So finally one night I said to her, "Do you want a special lap dance?" She agreed, I took her home, and when we were done I called a cab, gave her five bucks and said, "I have to get up early, you better leave now."
:shrug: Well if she's going to act like a whore. :p

Dude.. Dragqueens are not females.. Just because it said queen does not mean its a female. I mean sure, it was Sexual intercourse, but when your ASS is bend over backward, Clifford (christy at the time) is having his way with you...:rolleyes: :haha: :haha:

I guess what I am saying is that I agree with you, it was not a relationship at all:D

irontime
02-17-2003, 06:48 PM
Originally posted by MJ23
I guess what I am saying is that I agree with you, it was not a relationship at all:D
I'm glad you feel the same way. So I've been meaning to ask you, was five dollars enough to get you home? And sorry to kick you out so quickly, it's just that you didn't swallow it all and that left a mess so I got a little upset. No hard feelings? :D

MJ23
02-18-2003, 07:41 AM
Originally posted by irontime
I'm glad you feel the same way. So I've been meaning to ask you, was five dollars enough to get you home? And sorry to kick you out so quickly, it's just that you didn't swallow it all and that left a mess so I got a little upset. No hard feelings? :D

:haha: :haha: Funny, I knew your Bitch ASS finds me attractive:flipoff:

Wrong guy though... Talk to Clifford:D :D

cornfed
02-18-2003, 11:20 AM
So you know him well?

LMFAO @ IT :lol:

firestorm
02-18-2003, 05:09 PM
Damn gays are ruining this message board. hahahahaha

cornfed
02-18-2003, 07:15 PM
LOL, be more specific :D