• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 🔥Check Out Muscle Gelz HEAL® - A Topical Peptide Repair Formula with BPC-157 & TB-500! 🏥

Gym Prices

exburner79

Registered
Reaction score
IML Gear Cream!
I was just wondering what everyone does, do they go to a gym or lift at home. If you do go to the gym i was just wondering how much it was for your area?

$55 a month for a couple...$39 for an individual. Got to American Family Fitness Center in Richmond, VA.

------------------
Shut Up and LIFT!!

Here in Mexico you pay for a month in Gold's Gym, 290 pesos, that's 29 USD.

-------------------------
Someday...
Keep pumping !

I have a home gym, pretty well equipped, spent about $3,000.00 on it.

I also have a gym available at work, and in my community we belong to 3 recreation centers. It's mandatory, we have to pay homeowners dues.

But, I lift at home mostly.

$18 a month at the local YMCA. And I lift at a gym back home for free, since I was the one who opened it up for them.

Free at school, but $35 per month for Gold's here as I recall. $40 per hour physical trainer at golds.

i just spent $190 for 8 months at Gregg Long's gym in Feasterville Pa.

ok, thanks everyone, i was just wondering because when i lived in MD i paid about 30 dollars a month and up here in Mass, its about 40 to 45 a month. I guess i just was used to the higher prices.

------------------
masturbation is self improvement! and i am improving everyday:)

IML Gear Cream!
i workout for free, you just got to know the right people. hehehehhehe

I work out at home mostly, I bought of most my equipment from a gym clearance.
When I was at a gym I was paying £15 per month I think thats abou $30 US.

------------------
What doesn't kill us
makes us strong

I train at home. I find it gives me much more freedom that way. I can do what I want when I want. I often train with a friend so Ive got someone to spot for me

Back