• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 🔥Check Out Muscle Gelz HEAL® - A Topical Peptide Repair Formula with BPC-157 & TB-500! 🏥

Penis size, shape

Suspicious_Sean

Banned Member
Reaction score
IML Gear Cream!
Hawld on..... is there any pills or something to take to make me cock big like? Me girlfriends ex boyfriend's cock is massive I seen a pic of him with his cock in our lass's mouth and it put me to shame.. so now when Im pumping our lass i try and fill out the girth of me cock buy poking her with my fingers at the same time when my cocks in there. Thats all well n tha but like it fucking aches my arms man! Im tempted to bin her and try get a teen who hasnt been touched yet so I feel big when I'm dipping it in her vagina.

You can do all kinds of things to increase size, including pills, patches, weight exercises for a nice chiseled penis - check here - thefingerblog.com /blog/research/penis_enlargement/ - he, he. How in the hell did you run into pictures of your ex-girlfriend with a cock in your mouth? Did you run into it on the internet? Or does she just post in on the wall with the family pics?

So...
You've seen a picture of your girlfriend sucking her ex cock...and you're posting it at a forum? Nice.

Pics or it didn't happened:jerkit:

Seeing some dude's cock in my girls mouth would be a turning point for me. Fuck her in the arse and then show her the door.

Wrap half a roll of duct tape around it until you achieve the desired girth. If length is the problem buy a kielbasa and tape that to your dick.

So...
You've seen a picture of your girlfriend sucking her ex cock...and you're posting it at a forum? Nice.

Pics or it didn't happened:jerkit:

Yep! Pics or it didn't happen!

Wrap half a roll of duct tape around it until you achieve the desired girth. If length is the problem buy a kielbasa and tape that to your dick.

:roflmao:

I think, it would be better to use a soft type of material, one that if you use a lube that would allow some comfort (for both of you)... after all she's your "lass" now

:nerd:

Penis size and shape is all genetic.

People take pride in their size because it's usually bigger = better but it's usually not the case, and also because being bigger kind of makes the person like, the alpha.

how do you retread a 50 year old whore?

Shove a 5 pound ham up her cunt and pull out the bone!

just a joke that came to mind, nothing against your GF

IML Gear Cream!
No matter what anyone says you can't enlarge your penis. Sorry to pop your bubble. There is a surgical procedure that cuts the ligament near your pubic bone and by hanging weights on your penis while the healing takes place you can lengthen your penis by about an inch. That's all that's possible. Don't waste your money on "make me bigger" pills. It's totally a scam.

It is quite possible to get your cock size big . just take Regenerect capsules.

just use a strap on, if thats all ur worried about. in the dark she wont notice. who cares anyway?

What a fucked up thread. So your girls ex has a huge cock. If your girl was truly happy with her ex just because of his big dick she would still be with him. Its not all about dick size. Its about the love and passion you have for one another. Dick size is over rated. Work with what you got and get rid of the old ex pic. All the old pic has done is cause doubt in your own relationship with your girl.

Wrap half a roll of duct tape around it until you achieve the desired girth.
12.lona.gif
44553433@N00.jpg

You are from Britain I see. National health care over there right? Why should all the trannies get their sex changes on the tax payer and you not get any enhancements? Go to a head doc, tell him your needle dick is giving sleepless nights and all sorts of feeling of inadequacy. Talk the shrink into sending you to Thailand for about 3 pounds of collagen injections. That should handle your girth problem. The Thia doc may as well cut the ligament while he's at it to give you 1-2 more inches of floppy length.

Or be happy with what you got and learn how to fuck your girl friend until she cums. If you give the big long O, your length won't mean a thing as she is screaming words in languages she doesn't speak. It is all about the quality.

With that said. Your girl friend showed you pictures of her sucking another guys dick? My prescription is a rough revenge fuck and go find a new old lady.

HEY I got it !!

she's trying to communicate with you...yea she wants to have your c**K in her mouth just like in the pic ! She's proudly saying "here is what i Like to do"

:daydream:
sherlock holmes....out

IML Gear Cream!
Hawld on..... is there any pills or something to take to make me cock big like? Me girlfriends ex boyfriend's cock is massive I seen a pic of him with his cock in our lass's mouth and it put me to shame.. so now when Im pumping our lass i try and fill out the girth of me cock buy poking her with my fingers at the same time when my cocks in there. Thats all well n tha but like it fucking aches my arms man! Im tempted to bin her and try get a teen who hasnt been touched yet so I feel big when I'm dipping it in her vagina.

LOL :roflmao::roflmao::roflmao::roflmao:

I think this is better idea. If she showed you the picture of her ex's dick in her mouth, that means she has no respect for you.:)

Swedish pump, is the one all claim to be the answer...look at it this way:

You have this a lot longer and with no such damage sustained by taking something and having it breakdown in your body.

Remember to take before and after photos for us to then make sure it is working for you.:nerd:

Oh come on Hugo. She kept the picture to show Suspicious Sean. To make him feel good about himself.

Back