• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 🔥Check Out Muscle Gelz HEAL® - A Topical Peptide Repair Formula with BPC-157 & TB-500! 🏥

Sodium Usniate????

hardHITer001

Elite Member
Reaction score
IML Gear Cream!
Anyone have any experience with it? Do you think its safe? Can it be taken while using an ECA stack?

All I have found so far is old stuff from supplement companies saying how great it is, and the media saying it will kill you.

As we all know both sides have a tendency to exaggerate.

Any input?

I've tried Usnic acid.

It's danger is dependant upon how dumb you are with it.

Yes, it can be used with EC.

It is an ATP uncoupler, much like DNP, but not as potent.

If you use it, make sure you know what you're putting into your body.

Don't jump up doses too quickly.

Don't use a ridiculous dose.

I have some left. I used it for 12 days but came straight off at the site of a rash which hung around for a couple of days.

I LOVE what it does, hate how it makes me feel...still I wish Lipokinetix was still available. It helped rip me up like nothing else, but it made me want to kill everyone I saw and it made me weaker in the gym. I felt much better when I combined it with creatine AND ribose...yes, ribose. Creatine on its own was not enough.

Although I still wanted to kill everyone, LOL.

So what do you guys recommend as a max dose? How gradually should dosage be increased? What time of day did you guys take it?

Gopro,
I could see where creatine and ribose could help. How much of those were you taking in conjunction with the SU?

In the past I have cut creatine at about 6 weeks out. Did/do you use it close to show time?

Thanks again!

Sodium Usinate is the salt of usnic acid (some say more potent).

The SU in lipo was 200mg, right GP?

So if you're taking that thrice daily or so, that'll be 600mg throughout the day.

When on UA i was using about 1g happily, but once i pushed the 1.25g-1.5g region the rash came so i quit.

If i ever use the stuff again i'd never go over 1g a day.

Originally posted by The_Chicken_Daddy

TCD...I'm not sure if the SU in Lipo was 100 or 200 mg per cap? I think it was 100 mg per cap and the dose was 2 caps thrice per day...thats probably what you meant anyway.

Man, you were able to handle more than me. I think my body was maxed at 600 mg per day!

Originally posted by hardHITer001
So what do you guys recommend as a max dose? How gradually should dosage be increased? What time of day did you guys take it?

Gopro,
I could see where creatine and ribose could help. How much of those were you taking in conjunction with the SU?

In the past I have cut creatine at about 6 weeks out. Did/do you use it close to show time?

Thanks again!

I took my dosages 3 times per day, spaced about 5 hours apart...like say 7am, 12 pm, and 5 pm. One dose was usually taken 30 minutes before cardio and one was usually 30 minutes before training.

I would start with no more than 100 mg per dose, 3 x per day. Every three days I would add another 100 mg per day. Go with this pattern until you reach a max dose (if all is well) of say 300 mg 3 x per day. This may be too much for me, but TCD was able to handle this amount.

As for the creatine and ribose. I took 10 g of creatine per day and 6 g of ribose...I took half in the morning and half post workout. This worked wonders. I kept this up until 2 weeks from my show and was shredded...any water I held was GONE by show time!

Originally posted by gopro

TCD...I'm not sure if the SU in Lipo was 100 or 200 mg per cap? I think it was 100 mg per cap and the dose was 2 caps thrice per day...thats probably what you meant anyway.

Man, you were able to handle more than me. I think my body was maxed at 600 mg per day!

I'd never exceed 1g ever again. I was silly to try in retrospect.

Par Deus hit 3.2g of SU for a few days with no adverse side effects. Which is just crazy. I was amazed he publically mentioned it.

Rob, when did you take it and what effects would you attribute to it?

IML Gear Cream!

Par Deus hit 3.2g of SU for a few days with no adverse side effects. Which is just crazy. I was amazed he publically mentioned it.
Rob, go back and read the post I posted on Caleb's side effects. They are there.....

Originally posted by dg806

Rob, go back and read the post I posted on Caleb's side effects. They are there.....

I briefly scanned it. What am i looking for here?

Headache, feel like passing out, sweating.......

I don't understand why you've quoted me though?

Misunderstanding.

Rob wanted to know if Par had any side-effects.

DG referred Rob to GENERAL side effects of UA.

I know Par suffered no adverse side effects. I've read his chronciles thread on avantlabs.

The effects of sweating and lethargy are to be expected.

You said he had no side effects. I think a pounding headache with sweats and feeling like your going to pass out is a side effect!

Par doesn't say anything about a pounding headache in the chronicles thread.

I know Par's real name is Caleb Stone, but he posts as par Deus on message boards - not by his real name.

Caleb on BBing.com (and avantlabs if you've noticed) isn't Par Deus.

Yeah, my bad. Not sure what I was thinking?? But over 3 grams a day? That's insane! I know some that have taken 600mg and had bad sweats and increased heartbeat.

Nothing wrong w/ an increased heart rate IMO (to a degree)

I thought Lipo had 100mg, but I can check when I get home ;) he...he...he :D

done 900/day w/ no unbearable effects, but no dnp-like effects either. I liked it well enough though. :shrug:

IML Gear Cream!
Thanks guys!

So what kind of rash are we talking about?

So, should I expect a decrease in strength if I use this stuff?

I???m going to place another order from 1fast today. Their service has been great!!!!!

He would be the one to ask these questions to....e-mail him..

I never had a decrease in strength. I'd say that that was more due to diet and being lethargic from less carbs as many do, though I experience the opposite effect from carbs :scratch:

Originally posted by hardHITer001
Thanks guys!

So what kind of rash are we talking about?

A very unpleasant one. Itchy and unsightly. I looked like a plague victim.

If you notice it occuring, stop taking it. Not everyone will definately get it though.

I never had any really adverse effects. The only things I was sure of was that I felt somewhat aggressive...I definitely lost some strength until I added creatine AND ribose...and I just generally didn't feel well.

I would not have gone any higher than 600 mg per day, especially along with the norephedrine, caffeine, yohimbe, and T2.

I DO feel you must be reponsible with this supplement...much more so than most others. I also think that this is a very individual matter...degrees of tolerance will vary alot among people, similar to clen and ephderine.

I also think that anyone other than those getting ready for a show would be stupid to use this stuff for any period of time.

Originally posted by gopro
I DO feel you must be reponsible with this supplement...much more so than most others.

Very.

Rob, you guys keep saying this but I haven't heard why.

It can cook you from the inside out, much like DNP.

Anything that fucks about with mitochondria is not good.

Originally posted by Twin Peak
Rob, you guys keep saying this but I haven't heard why.

Well, it is one of the few supplements that can kill you rather quickly if you overdose. Take too much of most other supps and the worst thing to happen is stomach upset...take too much SU and you can say bye bye.

Also, the way it functions in the body makes it one of the more unhealthy supps on the market. The body does NOT appreciate what it does...thats why most feel like total shit on it!

Back