• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 💪Muscle Gelz® 30% Off Easter Sale👉www.musclegelz.com Coupon code: EASTER30🐰

Why Not Pilates?

Bear

Banned Member
Reaction score
IML Gear Cream!
Yesterday I never even heard of 'pilates' until I was checking into the web site of the 'Super Slow Exercise Guild'

Then today I heard a spot on the radio about it being the latest fitness craze.

Here's what 'Super Slow' has to say about it:

Why Not Pilates?

Originally posted by Bear
Yesterday I never even heard of 'pilates' until I was checking into the web site of the 'Super Slow Exercise Guild'

Then today I heard a spot on the radio about it being the latest fitness craze.

Here's what 'Super Slow' has to say about it:

Why Not Pilates?

I guess you will not find to many pilates fans in here as it is mostly for people interested in BB.

Re: Re: Why Not Pilates?

Originally posted by Vvitto

I guess you will not find to many pilates fans in here as it is mostly for people interested in BB.
According to that article, they don't even consider it exercise.

Well it is nothing new, depending on the type of Pilates you do it can be extremilly benificial to you. I try to do it once a week to strenghten my core, I play allot of sports so it helps me with flexibility as well. If you are strictly a bb then you will probally not want to explore it.

<------------------------Can't pronounce the work "Pilates" :laugh:

Oh no.......look out!!

IML Gear Cream!
bumpimg an old thread.

There is a pilates class at my gym. Anybody here ever try it ? do it regularly ?

Seanp156 said:
You just bumped a 2.5 year old thread... How do you feel ? :laugh:

FishOrCutBait said:
^
l l
l l
l l
Is going to disneyland

^
||
||
||
||
lol. Did not want to hear all the smart asses saying "did you search on this topic" "there's lot's of information in this forum if you just do a search"

Back