• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 🔥Check Out Muscle Gelz HEAL® - A Topical Peptide Repair Formula with BPC-157 & TB-500! 🏥

Fatigue after eating

tubbednova

Registered
Reaction score
IML Gear Cream!
I has wondering if anybody else has this problem?I overtrained from diet and training and wound up lowering mt t-level to216 2 months ago and got put on a t cream and armour thyroid.Also i has told that adrenenal fatigue has something to do with this.It doesn't matter what i eat carbs or just protein just to leave that out it seems to come the worst around 11 and after lunch.I eat 3200cal and kickbox in morning mon,wed,thur and lift in eve 5days but i still had this when i bulked for the first time at 4100cal.(gained some fat on that one)so that kinda leaves out the idea of my body trying to slow down to save cals. but thats what it feels like.Im eating every 3-31/2hrs longest i go is morning from waking to breakfast(2 1/2hrs) i do take x-tend for kickboxing .

how long have u been doin this routine? Body maybe adjusting,

how long have u been doin this routine? Body maybe adjusting,
Which routine?eating for years and kickboxing for 2wks was doing fasted cardio for a couple months with 5g leucine and coffee and drinking some bcaa's when done.Before i was drinking a whey,coffee,honey shake as soon as i got up.

For what it's worth, I've read that some people who have food allergies will fall asleep after eating a food which is a problem for them. In some cases, this may be their primary symptom of the underlying allergy.

Keep in mind, that most foods contain multiple ingredients. It could be that one ingredient, common to many foods, could cause a person to fall asleep after eating a variety of foods containing the offending ingredient.

For what it's worth, I've read that some people who have food allergies will fall asleep after eating a food which is a problem for them. In some cases, this may be their primary symptom of the underlying allergy.

Keep in mind, that most foods contain multiple ingredients. It could be that one ingredient, common to many foods, could cause a person to fall asleep after eating a variety of foods containing the offending ingredient.
I know but i eat different things though out day and every time i get it sometimes i can fight it others i throw in the towel and lay down for 20min.

Could the fat in my meals mainly breakfast be slowing the need for the carbs to restock my glyc after my hit training in morning??

Back