• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 🔥Check Out Muscle Gelz HEAL® - A Topical Peptide Repair Formula with BPC-157 & TB-500! 🏥

Kuso real name is Rodney and he's an amatuer Folk-country singer

D

david

IML Gear Cream!
Kuso in Japan and doing what????

Smelling the roses?

Them ain't Rose's, Kuso-son!

Last edited:
:haha: No doubt ;)

:grumble: I was thinking more along the lines of and inbred texan :):lol::D

Oh NO,they are NOT!!!
Lots of crossbreeding them Texans!!!
Like Hillbillies!!!:p

Originally posted by Dero
Oh NO,they are NOT!!!
Lots of crossbreeding them Texans!!!
Like Hillbillies!!!:p

Worse than Hillbillies if you ask me.......I won't even bother to get started on those Philly freaks, that whole scene is just fuqed. :p

Not from Philly my friend, just taking a dump here and moving on. Philly is a wonderful place to dump your trash. ;)

Originally posted by Duncan
Not from Philly my friend, just taking a dump here and moving on. Philly is a wonderful place to dump your trash. ;)

:lol: if you say so.......I saw the movie I know what goes on there :scared:

Originally posted by Trap-isaurus

:lol: if you say so.......I saw the movie I know what goes on there :scared:

Now you sound like my GF. She watches movies of crime in NYC and does NOT want to go there! Oh well, her LOSS! ;)

LOL.....Have you not seen law and order?? that place is crime central....... :lol:

No, but I made her watch "Bringing out the dead" I think that's what it's called!

Pretty funny! :haha:

Been to NYC many times,loved it and I wanna go back!!!
:yes: :yes: :yes:

Originally posted by Duncan
Kuso looks like a Canadian in that picture.
Is dat what we look like to you?

smil4.gif

Take OFF!!!!
EH...!
:finger:

Originally posted by davidjasondean
No, but I made her watch "Bringing out the dead" I think that's what it's called!

Pretty funny! :haha:

Nicolas Cage and tom Sizemoore right?? ambulance drivers, if it's the same show u and I are thinking of I found it hard to follow pretty messed up movie....kinda like a requiem for a dream(in that it was messed up).

Originally posted by Trap-isaurus

Nicolas Cage and tom Sizemoore right?? ambulance drivers, if it's the same show u and I are thinking of I found it hard to follow pretty messed up movie....kinda like a requiem for a dream(in that it was messed up).

Yep, that was a funny movie? What was hard to follow about it???

Back